Ingraham fallout and where Miami can go from here on the D-Line

View as article
Idiot. If you read the report and my initial post about Ingraham, it goes exactly with what I was saying
Coach they trying to do to you what has been done to others who share info then the kid changes his mind. This is a message board and all of us Cane fans want some inside nuggets. The problem is that since the kid changed his mind now some posters want to hold he to your prior info.

Do not pay them no mind. The last thing this board needs is another person who has some insight on recruiting to stop sharing. I don't know you but I appreciate any info you share. It sucks that this kid changed his mind but at least it's October.

Advertisement
i agree. the issue w this is that these kids will perceive this as disrespect or some bull**** excuse to bail on UM. im fine w the clemson route -- commit if ur in and if u do and flip -- never come back again

When did any of these kids try to come back? I think you overestimate how much not being able to come back to the team you just snubbed counts for.

Man please stop with this bs! Kid was a take for Bama the whole time! He's been saying for weeks now that Bama was recruiting him harder than anyone. Had Oregon got on him earlier they probably would have passed UM up for this kid.
Richt really on Ambien, I guess.

Agreed. Bags are for guys like Stevenson and Neal.

Ingraham's a good player. But he's not elite like the aforementioned players.
But yet theire taking him and potentially dropping a kid that’s rated higher? Bama wouldn’t do that if they didn’t think he was elite. Kool is very selective my dude on who he locks to.

Coach they trying to do to you what has been done to others who share info then the kid changes his mind. This is a message board and all of us Cane fans want some inside nuggets. The problem is that since the kid changed his mind now some posters want to hold he to your prior info.

Do not pay them no mind. The last thing this board needs is another person who has some insight on recruiting to stop sharing. I don't know you but I appreciate any info you share. It sucks that this kid changed his mind but at least it's October.
Ingraham didn't "change his mind." He mislead everyone in the process. Macho reported information he was given. That information happened to originate from a disingenuous source.

Advertisement
5 Titles in 9 years.... Puts more kids in the NFL than every one else as of late and people wonder why he went to Bama??? I mean I get you wanna keep local kids home but how as a high quality player can you say no to what Bama has to offer???
It’s not that they pick bama my dude. It’s the way you do it that people get ****ed at. Jobe is the most hated dude on here for a reason and it’s not because he picked bama.

Ingraham didn't "change his mind." He mislead everyone in the process. Macho reported information he was given. That information happened to originate from a disingenuous source.

That source works in the football building, bro. As I said a couple days ago, even Miami's staff thought he was coming. (Hence the word from my source) My source wasn't wrong, the kid just threw everybody for a loop.

But yet theire taking him and potentially dropping a kid that’s rated higher? Bama wouldn’t do that if they didn’t think he was elite. Kool is very selective my dude on who he locks to.

lmoa kool isnt selective, he just doesn't recruit.

Like I was saying @Coach Macho just ignore the ones that's trying to hold you to info you shared that didn't pan out in the end.

Bottom line Ingraham told the staff he was coming for months and changed his mind or he flatout mislead the coaching staff. Jedd, it doesn't matter which one actually happened, what matters is that Ingraham is a Bama commit and it's time for tge staff to regroup.

Advertisement
That source works in the football building, bro. As I said a couple days ago, even Miami's staff thought he was coming. (Hence the word from my source) My source wasn't wrong, the kid just threw everybody for a loop.
I should have been more clear. I meant that the source was Ingraham and he is disingenuous.

Like I was saying @Coach Macho just ignore the ones that's trying to hold you to info you shared that didn't pan out in the end.

Bottom line Ingraham told the staff he was coming for months and changed his mind or he flatout mislead the coaching staff. Jedd, it doesn't matter which one actually happened, what matters is that Ingraham is a Bama commit and it's time for tge staff to regroup.
Yes, the staff needs to stop putting all its eggs in one basket.

Advertisement
It’s one of two things that happened

1.) a very nice bag got dropped and Dad got a cushy couldn’t help but take it

2.) he wanted to be with bama all along and we were plan B all along but only bama was gonna take him

These are the two options. We will never know so choose whatever makes you less mad

I fully expect Miami to strikeout in all his remaining targets at DT and struggle to fill the IL slots. The season was killed by the pathetic, ininspired display of the UV game and Richt decision along with the UF season. We have no momentum we are the joke in the state and for some reason local recruits use that ascthe excuse to go out.

Well look at that...a GAYtor troll shows up. It must be a slow night at the glory hole.

Advertisement
Braylen: Goes to Bama- Could've played in front of family, put on for your city. Play ON the number 1 defense in America, while coaches prep you for the NFL.
Nunn: Chose the U- Could've went to Bama, but seen early playing time. Play in front of family and friends. Put on for your city. Play in a scheme that you will fit.
*Two different south florida kids.

Outside of Garvin and Trajan (who staff lucked out on) b/c he basically had to beg to come here. The entire defense 3yrs later is all Golden recruits. FSU and their purse has been a national joke all year and I'm not sure if they've had a single kid de-commit. Tennessee & Arkansas are absolute fu*kin train wrecks this year and still sitting with better classes than UM. This staff is such an epic failure.

Everyone so desperate to just hand Diaz a blank check are also insane. He's benefited from an absolutely atrocious ACC and not playing one single dynamic offense so far this year. We won't see a single QB the rest of the year either that is any better than god awful Rosier.
He's still the same guy and the same scheme that got pillaged against sub par QB's like kelly bryant, the kid from Wisconsin, Virginia, Toledo.

He's assembled a defensive staff of high school coaches, bartenders, grad assistants that high school kids obviously DGAF about.

I've always thought why do we rely on South Florida players so much. Go out side the wire and get your self some southern dogs at the Dline position. Go get a safety from Louisiana, get your QB from California, get some athletes from Texas, get your Oline from them corn fed kids. 1 or 2 from these areas would make us relevant again.

Advertisement
Back