Ingraham fallout and where Miami can go from here on the D-Line

View as article
There's your answer. Try winning more. Pretty simple actually. Suck LESS.

Kids want to win and play in the BEST conference in cfb. The ACC is 0-17 this year against ranked teams (outside of Clemson). We are a basketball conference. As for the rest of your poRst... ZZZzzz. What does the current Alabama football machine have to do with any of that? Miami is a cess pool.

Mark Richt is 24-9 and Kirby Smart is 27-8 in the last 3 years. Kirby signed the number 1 class after going 8-5. Georgia hasn't won a title since the 80's. I think some of yall are a little naïve if u think this all about winning.

Advertisement
Mark Richt is 24-9 and Kirby Smart is 27-8 in the last 3 years. Kirby signed the number 1 class after going 8-5. Georgia hasn't won a title since the 80's. I think some of yall are a little naïve if u think this all about winning.

LOL!

Kirby is a new HC and going 8-5 means he can sell a dream that hasn't been realized.

Mark Richt has 18 years under his belt as a HC and can't sell **** bc he has 18 years as a HC under his belt of mediocrity.

Wake up already

LOL!

Kirby is a new HC and going 8-5 means he can sell a dream that hasn't been realized.

Mark Richt has 18 years under his belt as a HC and can't sell **** bc he has 18 years as a HC under his belt of mediocrity.

Wake up already

Ok so why didn't that same thing work for Al Golden? When he was here ppl said he couldn't recruit at that elite level because he wasn't proven.

Last year with Campbell was even worse. HS coach that turned him into the CB he was, like a 2nd father, balling on defense, first year of the turnover chain, known his future position coach all his life....Goes to UGA

Mike Rumph didn't directly coach at him CB

we need to consider the JUCO route period as SEC seems to be able to come and get any 4-5* they need
A.Cooper, J.Jeudy, T.Campbell, P. Surtain now Ingrahmn

Cooper recruitment was botched by the staff much like Battle this year. He may still have signed with Bama regardless but I wouldn't put it in the same category as Ingraham.

Advertisement
Ok so why didn't that same thing work for Al Golden? When he was here ppl said he couldn't recruit at that elite level because he wasn't proven.

Do you understand the difference between Kirby and Richt?

Did Golden get the hype that came from being on Nick Saban's staff? Kirby likely made more money and was more well known as a DC than Golden was as a HC at Temple.

& Golden had a top 10 class in year 2....I'm not about to debate no BS about why it wasn't #1 overall.

LOL!

Wake up already

Who knew UVA was going to turn you into a soft *****. LOL.
We don't have good options at QB... WAKE UP!!

Who knew UVA was going to turn you into a soft *****. LOL.
We don't have good options at QB... WAKE UP!!

And before you tell me its Richts fault we don't.. don't tell me his past success of QB's doesn't count when you want to count his last 18 years of 'mediocrity as you allude to.

Mike Rumph didn't directly coach at him CB
What? Mike Rumph coached him since optimist ball so he never taught him anything on how to be a CB?

"He coached me in optimist and then two seasons here (at American Heritage) so I know him the best. He told me lots of stories about his days in college."

Advertisement
Texas was terrible for countless years. Tom Herman 13-7 in his first two years. Texas had the number 3 ranked class last year. Winning helps but don't make it seem like a loss to UVA caused the kid to bail.

Cooper recruitment was botched by the staff much like Battle this year. He may still have signed with Bama regardless but I wouldn't put it in the same category as Ingraham.
maybe the staff just felt they had no shot with battle?

And before you tell me its Richts fault we don't.. don't tell me his past success of QB's doesn't count when you want to count his last 18 years of 'mediocrity as you allude to.

exactly! All I'm saying is for everybody that wants Richt gone tell me who we gone hire to replace him??? Some of the people yall gone name we don't even have the MONEY to hire them. Again its about $$$$

Texas was terrible for countless years. Tom Herman 13-7 in his first two years. Texas had the number 3 ranked class last year. Winning helps but don't make it seem like a loss to UVA caused the kid to bail.

The hard truth is the TX has kids out of the womb. They are going to TX no matter what.
FL and especially S. FL. is all about what have you done for me lately and very little loyalty. These kids have Miami, UF, FSU, Bama, UGA, LSU all throwing their hats in the ring and as soon as they smell any type of weakness they bail. Its sad but its reality.

Advertisement
What? Mike Rumph coached him since optimist ball so he never taught him anything on how to be a CB?

"He coached me in optimist and then two seasons here (at American Heritage) so I know him the best. He told me lots of stories about his days in college."

Chad Wilson was his position coach and DC at AMH for 3 years

Chad Wilson was his position coach and DC at AMH for 3 years
So another former Miami player was his position coach and Miami still never had a shot. Makes it even worse, then again Chad Wilson never pushed kids to Miami.

The hard truth is the TX has kids out of the womb. They are going to TX no matter what.
FL and especially S. FL. is all about what have you done for me lately and very little loyalty. These kids have Miami, UF, FSU, Bama, UGA, LSU all throwing their hats in the ring and as soon as they smell any type of weakness they bail. Its sad but its reality.

Exactly my point. Its diff down there. Kids will wait for a hometown offer and treat it like gold. These kids want to play the hat game and transfer 3 high schools to win a state title in south fla.

Advertisement
Braylen: Goes to Bama- Could've played in front of family, put on for your city. Play ON the number 1 defense in America, while coaches prep you for the NFL.
Nunn: Chose the U- Could've went to Bama, but seen early playing time. Play in front of family and friends. Put on for your city. Play in a scheme that you will fit.
*Two different south florida kids.
Jeff Thomas - could have played in front of family, put in for his city. Same for Gerald Willis, D.J. Dallas, Brevin Jordan, Michael Jackson, Ed Reed, Reggie Wayne, DJ Williams...

Smart was a Saban disciple, got the new hire recruiting bump then proceeded to go to the national championship game in Year 2.. cementing him at the top. It's not all about winning but the bagman is highly exaggerated on here.

Advertisement
Back