Ingraham fallout and where Miami can go from here on the D-Line

miami will always have issues with the elite kids in SFL no matter what, imo. like the 247 article says, miami is that GF that will be around at home. we can't treat kids the way others do by offering late, not accepting commitments, etc and not face repercussions bc were the local school.
Agreed, but when we have the opportunity to remove many, not all, of the excuses, we have to take advantage. That is completely within our control.

Advertisement
IF he isnt the answer, who else do you want?

Hypothetically obviously. Think we both agree just have to play this hand out.. No going back.

But IF he decided to step down for health reasons, become the AD, etc. (school not liable for payout).. I would like Kiffin. Just think he fits in every way, could afford him & would like to see what he learned under Saban. No chance but still..

Hypothetically obviously. Think we both agree just have to play this hand out.. No going back.

But IF he decided to step down for health reasons, become the AD, etc. (school not liable for payout).. I would like Kiffin. Just think he fits in every way, could afford him & would like to see what he learned under Saban. No chance but still..

i wouldn't be opposed but after him going for it on fourth down from his own 13 recently, im even down on him lol.

Advertisement
you couldn't back this tough talk up in a midget *** bar...quit acting for internet before someone beats your ***

I swear some people talk right out their *** don't they? Dude sitting in his onezie posting with the E-puffed chest out.

Advertisement
Who knew UVA was going to turn you into a soft *****. LOL.
We don't have good options at QB... WAKE UP!!

UVA? You remember LSU? What about Pitt?

We are 2-5 in our last 7 games against the Power 5.

Go douche your yssup you silly little dyke and wipe Richt's pubes from the side of your face when you address me

We have no margin of error against the top teams right now, richt needs to look himself in the mirror. I’m an alum and I’m not sure as I was entering this season after lsu and Virginia if I would let him coach my son. Just too many times over past three years I feel like al Golden is coaching our team. Hopefully we finish very strong and the young man reconsiders us, it was a position of need our dLine looks lights out and we have talent all over the place that should have us contentingndoe the final four!!

lol Lance. You can't be serious.

Advertisement
Truth!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Send his *** to ICU with all that Broward ghey talk ****

Only reason we are losing kids AGAIN is our head coach/OC just threw up 13 ******* points against a TRASH Virginia team in YEAR 3, lost the game and we're unranked with the #1 defense in this country. ******* AMAZING.

Seen all this **** before. 3-4 years we will have a new coach and 20 years deep into a Championship-less four different coaches two decade long **** fest.

This too shall pass.

Truth!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Send his *** to ICU with all that Broward ghey talk ****

you couldn't back this tough talk up in a midget *** bar...quit acting for internet before someone beats your ***

I'm 6'3 and 240 lbs so I'm not too worried.

Thankfully there is an ignore function so I don't have to read any more of your stupidity.

Tom Herman had custom grills made (lol). He's young, energetic & flashy. That sells to kids. He was a hot name, taking over a hot mess.. Richt is measured, limited & to be honest, a little stale. He's also working with an amateur staff.

Winning isn't an instant necessity. Kids might think Herman/Smart will win long term.. CMR is proven to be Captain 9-3.

Oh the same richt that was recruiting at uga now suddenly cant recruit. Yeah okay

Advertisement
Na
Can Malcolm Ray get to 280-300lbs?

He may be able to get near 280 ....i think he is 245+ currently and he moves pretty well. May be a tough flip with Cogdell getting him to USF...but he would be the local kid i try to flip size be damned. I actually think he can be a Strongside DE here foreal. If Pat Bethel can play here and start he definately can..He's shorter but would have better technique and get off coming in. If he was taking as a project type i wouldnt even be mad. But they still should recruit higher targets..but i would sniff around with him. Hes put out some good sr tape going against likely the best comp in the country.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8214555/Malcolm-ray

I'm 6'3 and 240 lbs so I'm not too worried.

Thankfully there is an ignore function so I don't have to read any more of your stupidity.

What does being 6’3 240 even mean? Their isn’t a hospital bed you can’t fit in.

I know you can’t fight now for real

Advertisement
Back