Info regarding Thomas

Advertisement
4.png

Clarence Bigsby ‏@ClarenceBigsby

@KINGBEAN14 Cryin??? lmfao I'm not the one butthurt cuz my boy got canned and can't get a head coaching job. From HC to LB coach #whoduzdat
Expand
10m BEAN™ 2RANGZ BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@ClarenceBigsby yeah man you misinformed - it's all good though LOL
Expand
7m Clarence Bigsby Clarence Bigsby ‏@ClarenceBigsby

@KINGBEAN14 :( they won't wet my fwend coach...so none of my pwayers can go der no more :(
Expand
6m BEAN™ 2RANGZ BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@ClarenceBigsby Bruh you barking up the wrong tree - that's not my agenda so ummm you can stop early
Expand
2m Clarence Bigsby Clarence Bigsby ‏@ClarenceBigsby

@KINGBEAN14 Cool, so you ain't got no problem wit AG, I assume you got no beef wit UM then right?
Expand

1m BEAN™ 2RANGZ BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@ClarenceBigsby I got heavy beef with some of their staff
Hide conversation

Retweet

Search Criteria - Party Type: ALL | Last Name: bean | First Name: torian | Case Status: All

Party Search
Case Number Party Type Style Party D.O.B or Year of D.O.B Case Type Filed / Status
06007761MM10A Defendant State of Florida Vs. Bean, Torian Earl 03/12/1979 Domestic Violence 04/23/2006
Disposed - Probation
08006591CF10A Defendant State of Florida Vs. Bean, Torian E 03/12/1979 Felony 04/07/2008
Disposed
10010790CF10A Defendant State of Florida Vs. Bean, Torian E 03/12/1979 Felony 06/14/2010
Disposed - Probation

Advertisement
Now all we need is an actual parent of a BTW student who loves his Canes to complain that he doesn't want a dangerous convicted felon like that corching his children. Does anyone know anyone who fits the bill?

Advertisement
Unfortunately you need to pay to search criminal cases in Leon County, but this dude got arrested there too.

Advertisement

@KINGBEAN14 Cryin??? lmfao I'm not the one butthurt cuz my boy got canned and can't get a head coaching job. From HC to LB coach #whoduzdat
Expand

Expand

@KINGBEAN14 :( they won't wet my fwend coach...so none of my pwayers can go der no more :(
Expand

@ClarenceBigsby Bruh you barking up the wrong tree - that's not my agenda so ummm you can stop early
Expand

@KINGBEAN14 Cool, so you ain't got no problem wit AG, I assume you got no beef wit UM then right?
Expand

Hide conversation

Retweet

Are you Bigsby, what did the DM say?

Now all we need is an actual parent of a BTW student who loves his Canes to complain that he doesn't want a dangerous convicted felon like that corching his children. Does anyone know anyone who fits the bill?

He's not a coach. Apparently, he's the director of football operations. http://floridahsfootball.com/blog/tag/torian-bean/

Could probably get him gone from that gig if someone connected to BTW complains loudly enough.

Advertisement
Dudes like this and ******* Luther Campbell are associated with high school sports in South Florida. No wonder its a cluster **** down there.

Expand

Expand

Expand

Expand

Expand

Hide conversation

Retweet

Are you Bigsby, what did the DM say?

Nah, just a convo I saw.

He's not a coach. Apparently, he's the director of football operations. http://floridahsfootball.com/blog/tag/torian-bean/

Could probably get him gone from that gig if someone connected to BTW complains loudly enough.

I haven't looked at the dispositions of his cases, but I do know Luther Campbell went through a lot to be able to continue coaching...This guy could have a worse history than Mr. Campbell. As I stated in another thread, I am going to try to have a chat with Luke. I have a connection to him (almost sad to say it).

Says a lot about the state of the school system in Miami-Dade when a dude with a rap sheet a mile long is in charge of anything. Took someone all of 5 minutes to Google this info. Holy frijoles.

Advertisement
Back