Info regarding Thomas

You know I'm not upset about Collins picking arkansas. Im ****ed off at these ****** coaches who keep talking **** about miami. This is some bull****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
He started talking about how FSU honors their ships, I brough up Michael Johnson and got blocked.

Lulz

Says he doesn't like Golden cuz he was there when they tried to get a commitment from Kirk...

He, along with Ice, didn't Know Kirkland and his family had set their own date for a decision. Only DK, Mom, Step Dad, and our staff knew. They're close that BTW bunch. SMH

No point in saying that though. He knows that and he's blocking anyone who refutes anything with solid evidence. Tried to coax a little info on 6 out of em, but he would't budge.

Advertisement
I should be mad at Golden and the staff for missing out on Collins, but instead I want Golden to succeed more than ever after reading Luke and this Bean guy act like emotional fourteen year olds.

People better remember Luke, the BTW coaches and everyone else who is getting their kicks in tonight, because whenever we're back, they will all be acting like none of this happened and they always supported the Canes. The North Remembers.

Advertisement
I should be mad at Golden and the staff for missing out on Collins, but instead I want Golden to succeed more than ever after reading Luke and this Bean guy act like emotional fourteen year olds.

People better remember Luke, the BTW coaches and everyone else who is getting their kicks in tonight, because whenever we're back, they will all be acting like none of this happened and they always supported the Canes. The North Remembers.

Exactly. Can't wait until we win the ACC and these ***gots are sucking Golden's ****, as Golden slowly but surely takes over the landscape down here and these guys hold no weight whatsoever when Golden refuses to deal with the corches, just like how he cut Ice out.

I tweeted at him that I didn't know felons were allowed to coach, he threatened that I should lawyer up before I continue.

Advertisement
The players love him, they are jumping up and down in locker room with him. The parents love him. RS was the one they didnt love, they knew his job was on line and didnt produce.

I tweeted at him that I didn't know felons were allowed to coach, he threatened that I should lawyer up before I continue.

LULZ LULZ LULZ

Little does he know...

He's going to hand-write his own lawsuit for defamation after he gets fired. I'd love to be in that court room. Bean, is it true that you were arrested for a felony?

Uh yes judge but dis guy was bein a real ...

Get the **** out of my court room.

I truly hope golden goes straight to the parents. Once we start winning it will be harder for these ****** coaches like Collins coach and harris and luke to drive them away from miami. We have to ******* win.

Luke never wants to talk to people who shut him up... he just loves playing the race card with golden. You guys see now how he's harping on how we will never be s*** again with out owning south florida.... I tweeted to him... If your a true UM fan like you say you are then you shouldn't give three ***** where the kids are coming from as long as they get here and win.... Isn't that the point of being a fan? wanting your team to win every game and succeed like no other program.... He never responded, he only responds to those who back up his crazy s***.

Advertisement
Back