Info regarding Thomas

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
I spoke to someone about Thomas and he told me while many believe FSU is his landing, he is hearing that Miami is still very much in play for him and his mother is in favor of Miami. The obvious statement would be that his recruitment will come down to the wire, but one thing that might impact Thomas besides his mother is Denver Kirkland's landing spot.

Advertisement
Rollercoaster.

In addition to Kirkland being a factor, it's important to note, IMO, the 2014 kids from BTW who are likely Canes.

I know now as much as I knew before I opened this thread

none the less, thanks tito

Advertisement
I have visions of the Raising Canes video about signing day and Thomas sending our coaches into a frenzy as he throws up the U

I trust this guy

5.jpg

Advertisement
Kid truthfully seems like he doesn't know yet. When you're that unsure, it's hard to leave home.

Pushing all my chips to the middle of the table on this.

In a montage of Under Armour recruits talking to the camera to open up CFB Live, 6 said in his..."I been a Miami boy all my life" and then they cut to Malcolm Lewis diving into the endzone against BC.

Omens...my niggaz...Omens

6 is a cane

Advertisement

In a montage of Under Armour recruits talking to the camera to open up CFB Live, 6 said in his..."I been a Miami boy all my life" and then they cut to Malcolm Lewis diving into the endzone against BC.

Omens...my ****z...Omens

6 is a cane
Mama playing a big part in this. Believe me. It was very close.

Omens...my ****z...Omens

6 is a cane

Wednesday Morning should be quite fun

Omens...my ****z...Omens

6 is a cane

Was?

Advertisement
Hometown team, mom, academics, playing early, most players in nfl, play with lots of friends vs team that just lost half most of its defensive staff, has underachieved the last couple of years, far from mom, and ****** academics
Let's have a vote

I don't mean to step on any toes, but 99% of the time this close to NSD the kid knows where he is going to school.

There is no "in the picture" there is just spoon fed Bull ****.

The kid knows where he is going at this point.

I don't mean to step on any toes, but 99% of the time this close to NSD the kid knows where he is going to school.

There is no "in the picture" there is just spoon fed Bull ****.

The kid knows where he is going at this point.

agree with this

Advertisement
Back