Info regarding Thomas

I love how you some of you think you know the mind of every d1 recruit like you guys played a college sport and made a tough decision between schools lol. Thomas can really not know where he is headed or he could have known a couple weeks ago but we have no idea, it's a tough decison for any kid to make regarding college. At the end the day Thomas will follow his heart and his mama, and his mama likes the Canes, and I think he will get like the idea of playing with all of his boys in his hometown.

Werd

HOW MANY STARS WERE YOU?!?!?!?

graduate next year, ill be there to let you know after I pick a college

Advertisement
I love how you some of you think you know the mind of every d1 recruit like you guys played a college sport and made a tough decision between schools lol. Thomas can really not know where he is headed, it's a tough decison for any kid to make regarding college. Obviously from our standpoint we see no reasons why he would prefer to go to FSU but it's different from his, in the end the by always follows his heart and his mama, and his mama likes the Canes:

True, but chances are he knows where he is going. Rarely does a recruit not know within 48 hours of NSD.

yeah but this situation is crazy, they (6 + Kirkland) could have been set of Miami four days ago, then kirklands scholarship gets pulled and they decide both to fsu or to go their separate ways, now miami is back in the mix and they have to decide whether they will continue to play together or go their separate ways. If Kirkland and Thomas really have ties back to Pee Wee, I can't see them seperating

I love how you some of you think you know the mind of every d1 recruit like you guys played a college sport and made a tough decision between schools lol. Thomas can really not know where he is headed or he could have known a couple weeks ago but we have no idea, it's a tough decison for any kid to make regarding college. At the end the day Thomas will follow his heart and his mama, and his mama likes the Canes, and I think he will get like the idea of playing with all of his boys in his hometown.

Werd

NEXT QUESTION

The way that Bama is never mentioned anywhere on a consistent basis is throwing up giant red flags to me. All we keep hearing is FSU and Miami when FSU frankly makes little to no sense.

I think it's either Bama or Miami.

Advertisement
I don't mean to step on any toes, but 99% of the time this close to NSD the kid knows where he is going to school.

There is no "in the picture" there is just spoon fed Bull ****.

The kid knows where he is going at this point.

agree with this

Don't agree with you on this. I've read too many reports and interviews over the years where the kids seriously didn't know until they just about made the announcement. A lot of kids are genuinely torn up 'til the end.

I hope we patched things up enough with the Kirklands and Ice and whoever else is important at BTW.

I've had a funny feeling about this kid until today's report. I know FSU, went to school there for a while many years ago, although I'm a 100% Miami fan. I understand why some kids might want to get away and go there. The academics are probably not as bad as Miami fans would like to suggest.

Still, I would hate to see this kid up there when he is a true Miami kid. I think he might regret it for three or four years up there. Like Sticks McCartney and countless others who can't change a decision later on.

Werd

graduate next year, ill be there to let you know after I pick a college

your tagline is "Super Saiyan 4"... please pick UF.

crossover22[]_[];1347730 said:
Bama wouldnt shock me.

That's a long way from home.
Didn't his mom only see one game of his in his HS career because she was working his *** off to support the family?
Wasn't Thomas balling his eyes out after the game thinking about his mom finally being able to see him play?

Tuscaloosa is a long commute from Miami as is Tally plus let's all call it as it really is: up in Alabama and Tally they still look at blacks as the hired help. The deep South is still the deep South and outside of the football stadium the social mores are still deeply believed.

Advertisement
Thomas will be a cane.....chatter is positive, and I am too lazy to change my avatar.

I just don't see how Thomas could consider FSU. That program is in full meltdown. They are losing committed recruits by the week. Now Leavenberry is wavering because he loved his Tenn. visit. **** near their whole coaching staff has left.
They do have some real hot girls up there, and that southern snatch is very persuasive, but to leave Miami to go to a program one more defection away from full blown China Syndrome seems ridiculous.

Bama wouldnt shock me.

Didn't his mom only see one game of his in his HS career because she was working his *** off to support the family?
Wasn't Thomas balling his eyes out after the game thinking about his mom finally being able to see him play?

Tuscaloosa is a long commute from Miami as is Tally plus let's all call it as it really is: up in Alabama and Tally they still look at blacks as the hired help. The deep South is still the deep South and outside of the football stadium the social mores are still deeply believed.

I hope he stays home.

crossover22[]_[];1347871 said:
Bama wouldnt shock me.

I hope he stays home.

No doubt. We need to keep the best talent at home. Speaking as someone who has lived on 4 continents, the grass is not always greener.

Advertisement
I just don't see how Thomas could consider FSU. That program is in full meltdown. They are losing committed recruits by the week. Now Leavenberry is wavering because he loved his Tenn. visit. **** near their whole coaching staff has left.
They do have some real hot girls up there, and that southern snatch is very persuasive, but to leave Miami to go to a program one more defection away from full blown China Syndrome seems ridiculous.

That's certainly debatable...I think the loss of 6 coaches is definitely being discounted way too much. It's huge to lose your DC, LB coach and main recruiter. Overall, they think they are closing with everyone even with the loss of all those coaches. Seems incredibly unlikely.

crossover22[]_[];1347871 said:
Bama wouldnt shock me.

I hope he stays home.

No doubt. We need to keep the best talent at home. Speaking as someone who has lived on 4 continents, the grass is not always greener.

Yea keeping him home like we did with howard last year would be huge

Advertisement
The way that Bama is never mentioned anywhere on a consistent basis is throwing up giant red flags to me. All we keep hearing is FSU and Miami when FSU frankly makes little to no sense.

I think it's either Bama or Miami.

I hope it's between Miami and Bama.

After reading through current BTW coach, @kingbean14 's tweets I wouldn't count on it. There is still
serious animosity there. That guy is a serious ******.

I spoke to someone about Thomas and he told me while many believe FSU is his landing, he is hearing that Miami is still very much in play for him and his mother is in favor of Miami. The obvious statement would be that his recruitment will come down to the wire, but one thing that might impact Thomas besides his mother is Denver Kirkland's landing spot.

Tito... with all due respect... FSU is his dream school and Bama could very well pay him. I call BULL****

You guys aren't reading the tea leaves:

1. Kid has not been big on Miami all year.
2. He took a BS official visit.
3. His coach has a serious axe to grind with Golden and Miami.
4. His boy Kirkland got dissed by Miami.

This is going to be the 2013 Marvin Jones/ Lamont Green moment for Miami fans. I would love to be wrong, but the leaves have this kid going elsewhere and probably to FSU imo. Why would anyone think otherwise at this point in time? Golden would be smart to deal with Ice once and for all in a manner beneficial to Miami.

Advertisement
Back