Info regarding Thomas

After reading through current BTW coach, @kingbean14 's tweets I wouldn't count on it. There is still
serious animosity there. That guy is a serious ******.

And he's trying to claim that he has never steered a kid to or away from a school in 7 years there. Bull****ing****.

Advertisement
After reading through current BTW coach, @kingbean14 's tweets I wouldn't count on it. There is still

And he's trying to claim that he has never steered a kid to or away from a school in 7 years there. Bull****ing****.

Yeah and when I called him out on it he got really ******. **** that guy.

Advertisement

Yeah and when I called him out on it he got really ******. **** that guy.

Yeah, steers none of his players, just spends all day talking **** about Miami.

KINGBEAN14: Gonna puff and review some music through these Beats - that's the only way I can get pure sound - that or playing it in a Benz.

this **** is a HS coach and he's talking about blazing on Twitter?? Someone should screen shot that and send it to local media. Hope that scumbag gets fired.

Real Talk, **** the recruiting class. Those who wanna get down will get down. Those who don't...DON'T. Congrats and welcome to all them U boys that sign on Wednesday. I've moved on to the 2013 edition of the Miami Hurricanes. Can't wait till AG starts winning big and can laugh HARD in the face of those ***gots Luke and Ice.

9m BEAN™ 2RANGZ BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

Hey Canes fans I'm not here to debate all of your ails LOL - grab some hot chocolate snuggle up and go watch y'all 30 for 30 LOL
Collapse

Retweet
Favorite
More

9:50 PM - 4 Feb 13 · Details

Advertisement
KINGBEAN14: Gonna puff and review some music through these Beats - that's the only way I can get pure sound - that or playing it in a Benz.

this **** is a HS coach and he's talking about blazing on Twitter??

I'm going to find an e-mail to report him to. Give me a few minutes; I'll dig something up .

You guys aren't reading the tea leaves:

1. Kid has not been big on Miami all year.
2. He took a BS official visit.
3. His coach has a serious axe to grind with Golden and Miami.
4. His boy Kirkland got dissed by Miami.

This is going to be the 2013 Marvin Jones/ Lamont Green moment for Miami fans. I would love to be wrong, but the leaves have this kid going elsewhere and probably to FSU imo. Why would anyone think otherwise at this point in time? Golden would be smart to deal with Ice once and for all in a manner beneficial to Miami.

That's the number one problem right there.

Advertisement
897771e89acdc06a85138e02f0614c12.jpeg

Here's the ******.

I'm going to find an e-mail to report him to. Give me a few minutes; I'll dig something up .

Get it done.

Puffing could be interpreted any number of ways. Like, a black and mild or a cigar. Would have to get something more legitimate. I know, I know...

Advertisement
http://athleticsactivities.dadeschools.net/contacts.asp

Here we go. Department of athletics and Activities. E-mail all of these guys and post any tweets from this guy where he admits to smoking weed. Find any pics like that too, and if he has EVER mentioned a student in ANY fashion that is even remotely questionable, post it here. There's mandatory reporting statutes for things involving the welfare of a student.

Reading that guys timeline, there's zero chance we get Thomas or anyone next year from BTW for that matter.

Get it done.

Puffing could be interpreted any number of ways. Like, a black and mild or a cigar. Would have to get something more legitimate. I know, I know...

Yeah, that's what he'll say. It's obvious what he meant, but it'll still be nice to have these dudes looking into this no-talent assclown who is nothing but a hanger-on feeling special for the first time in his life because college coaches show up to the high school he works at.

Advertisement
Back