Info regarding Thomas

You know I'm not upset about Collins picking arkansas. Im ****ed off at these ****** coaches who keep talking **** about miami. This is some bull****.

Yes, this bothers me greatly as well. Perhaps they'd like getting their athletes frozen out of the university completely (you listening Treon?). Trashing the program....near the eve of signing day will bring massive retaliation. If thats what these guys want, they're about it get it.

Advertisement
These hs coaches are starting a mafia war that is extremely above their pay grade...... They might hurt us in the present.... but in the long run I see massive casualties when Golden gives them the finger and wins w/o their players. Some of you will rant and rave and try to say I'm crazy.... look at the team on the field last year.... How many BTW kids? how many NW kids?.... Keep running your mouth and deal w/ what your bringing upon yourselves....

Honestly, I am hoping for massive retaliation. This is only a select group of renegade thugs. We can survive without 2-3 local schools. Al has made alot of friends in the rest of the community so he can survive without BTW and Central, or wherever Luke is coaching. Completely freeze them out. How's it gonna feel when we're winning 10 games, with no sanction issues and the kid knows he has no shot at UM because his coach is a d-bag. I want massive retaliation against the select few.

I'm going to ******* blow up if Thomas and Kirkland go to FSU or Ark. And I'm not going to blame the staff for those 2. Freeze them out. No scholie for Treon or any other BTW kid until the administration at that school "gets it together".

Ever hear of the phrase "Put one of ours in the hospital, we'll put one of yours in the ******* morgue"?

Retribution is coming Ice, and your program is going to pay a heavy price for your insolence. A very heavy price.

You don't think karma is coming? Look what happened to Jack Daniels when he was begging us to allow his boy to transfer back.

That's a walk in the park compared to whats coming. Dig your own grave, *****, cause you're about to get buried.

Honestly, I am hoping for massive retaliation. This is only a select group of renegade thugs. We can survive without 2-3 local schools. Al has made alot of friends in the rest of the community so he can survive without BTW and Central, or wherever Luke is coaching. Completely freeze them out. How's it gonna feel when we're winning 10 games, with no sanction issues and the kid knows he has no shot at UM because his coach is a d-bag. I want massive retaliation against the select few.

I'm going to ****ing blow up if Thomas and Kirkland go to FSU or Ark. And I'm not going to blame the staff for those 2. Freeze them out. No scholie for Treon or any other BTW kid until the administration at that school "gets it together".

Ever hear of the phrase "Put one of ours in the hospital, we'll put one of yours in the ****ing morgue"?

Retribution is coming Ice, and your program is going to pay a heavy price for your insolence. A very heavy price.

What is going to happen is that UM will win a ****load of games next year while playing exciting football, Golden will cut the coaches out, and the leeches will die away. It's already happening to Ice. Dude was completely cut out of the Denver Kirkland situation. It's going to happen. Sucks cuz now I think Thomas will sign with FSU, but he won't do **** there. Their LB's have sucked for years. Even our average guys make it to the league and become starters. But next year when UM is winning big, these coaches will be marginalized.

Bring back Walt Frazier.

I'm going to ****ing blow up if Thomas and Kirkland go to FSU or Ark. And I'm not going to blame the staff for those 2. Freeze them out. No scholie for Treon or any other BTW kid until the administration at that school "gets it together".

Ever hear of the phrase "Put one of ours in the hospital, we'll put one of yours in the ****ing morgue"?

You don't think karma is coming? Look what happened to Jack Daniels when he was begging us to allow his boy to transfer back.

That's a walk in the park compared to whats coming. Dig your own grave, ****, cause you're about to get buried.

See, that's the old UM spirit. Go on the offensive, kill them with success. At the end of the day, a program like Miami, should never, ever be held hostage by any high school program

Advertisement

What is going to happen is that UM will win a ****load of games next year while playing exciting football, Golden will cut the coaches out, and the leeches will die away. It's already happening to Ice. Dude was completely cut out of the Denver Kirkland situation. It's going to happen. Sucks cuz now I think Thomas will sign with FSU, but he won't do **** there. Their LB's have sucked for years. Even our average guys make it to the league and become starters. But next year when UM is winning big, these coaches will be marginalized.

Bring back Walt Frazier.

Glad somebody mentioned it... It has already started... That private meeting with Kirkland and his parents... Where was Ice? finding out about it like the rest of us because his *** was purposely left out of the picture... We are recruiting the kid, not his over opinionated head coach. Mom and Dad are the only other people other than the recruit himself that Golden has to sell... They need to learn how to back their a** out of the situation because it is not their limelight to enjoy... It belongs to the kid who's been busting his a** to get the scholarship.... I love how after that meeting Kirkland's parents were cool as **** when they got asked for quotes, yet the coaches are still butt hurt...

The worst thing these scumbags ever did was go public with their hate. Kids and their parents see it now and will start distancing themselves because these kids and their families will do what is in THEIR best interests, not ice or luke's interest. When that happens - and maybe it's starting now - ice and luke lose what little power they ever had.

Winning and the sanctions being resolved will solve a lot. Win 10 games and skate with sanctions and the power these scumbags have disappears. It becomes a lot harder to dissuade a kid from going to Miami when you can't point to 7-5, a terrible defense and looming death penalty sanctions.

Advertisement
i think that Golden will learn from this and keep the coaches out, and i mean not even talk to them or say hi to them when they walk by each other

Said the players hate Golden too btw for whatever that's worth

Lol ol boys FOS. I talked to Duke and Shayon at the Legends dinner in North Carolina the night before The ACC championship game. I stayed at The Westin Hotel in Charlotte with Them too. Met both of them on the floor where The ACC/Dr.Pepper had all their stuff at. They both said they LOVE Coach Golden and Miami. I only asked about 2 coaches and 1 of them is gone. The other coach SOME of the players have a problem with. On another note Dukes a funny dude. Ol boy took about 15 chocolate chip cookies up to his room.

Advertisement

Lol ol boys FOS. I talked to Duke and Shayon at the Legends dinner in North Carolina the night before The ACC championship game. I stayed at The Westin Hotel in Charlotte with Them too. Met both of them on the floor where The ACC/Dr.Pepper had all their stuff at. They both said they LOVE Coach Golden and Miami. I only asked about 2 coaches and 1 of them is gone. The other coach SOME of the players have a problem with. On another note Dukes a funny dude. Ol boy took about 15 chocolate chip cookies up to his room.

Care to share who the lesser liked of the 2 is? lol

Care to share who the lesser liked of the 2 is? lol

Do we REALLY need to ask that question?

You guys aren't reading the tea leaves:

1. Kid has not been big on Miami all year.
2. He took a BS official visit.
3. His coach has a serious axe to grind with Golden and Miami.
4. His boy Kirkland got dissed by Miami.

This is going to be the 2013 Marvin Jones/ Lamont Green moment for Miami fans. I would love to be wrong, but the leaves have this kid going elsewhere and probably to FSU imo. Why would anyone think otherwise at this point in time? Golden would be smart to deal with Ice once and for all in a manner beneficial to Miami.

I've been thinking that for a long time, although there are differences. I don't think we ever had a legitimate shot at Jones because his brother had played there. They were probably always in the driver's seat. Lamont Green? Now, what kind of loss was that? How good was he at FSU? Probably one of the most overrated kids ever out of south Florida.

I went back and read his wiki, and I guess he made All-Conference at FSU, but he was nothing great as I recall. Outside of Willie Williams, he was one of the biggest disappointments at LB ever.

Thomas, on the other hand, seems like a real playmaker on defense. We need guys who can make plays. Not just steady, average players. I'd say he's our most important undecided recruit along with the DTs, perhaps even more important.

Advertisement
after last night's fiasco, i'll stay tuned to tomorrow's broadcast updates when LOIs come in...

I think Thomas is the key from the beginning of the recruitment, and now even more after the lose of Collins.

We need to improve our defense a lot and he is our best shot. Collins could have been a great improvement to the offense but at least the offense can take care of himself.

If we lose both players it will be a huge blow to the expectations of the team.

You guys aren't reading the tea leaves:

1. Kid has not been big on Miami all year.
2. He took a BS official visit.
3. His coach has a serious axe to grind with Golden and Miami.
4. His boy Kirkland got dissed by Miami.

This is going to be the 2013 Marvin Jones/ Lamont Green moment for Miami fans. I would love to be wrong, but the leaves have this kid going elsewhere and probably to FSU imo. Why would anyone think otherwise at this point in time? Golden would be smart to deal with Ice once and for all in a manner beneficial to Miami.

I've been thinking that for a long time, although there are differences. I don't think we ever had a legitimate shot at Jones because his brother had played there. They were probably always in the driver's seat. Lamont Green? Now, what kind of loss was that? How good was he at FSU? Probably one of the most overrated kids ever out of south Florida.

I went back and read his wiki, and I guess he made All-Conference at FSU, but he was nothing great as I recall. Outside of Willie Williams, he was one of the biggest disappointments at LB ever.

Thomas, on the other hand, seems like a real playmaker on defense. We need guys who can make plays. Not just steady, average players. I'd say he's our most important undecided recruit along with the DTs, perhaps even more important.

You're looking at Green in hindsight. Green was the number one player in the nation. Just like no one thinks Thomas will bust, the same was said about Green at the time.

Bring back Walt Frazier.

ain't that the truth!

Advertisement
Back