Incoming Receivers

Advertisement
The shortened fall practice may have come in to play there. There's a possible excuse, but it can't go on forever.
That should not matter.. these guys run routes and catch balls year round even during the pandemic. Every team had to deal with this so why is it only our team that has the dookie WRs? Worst unit in America and they were all 4 stars

That should not matter.. these guys run routes and catch balls year round even during the pandemic. Every team had to deal with this so why is it only our team that has the dookie WRs? Worst unit in America and they were all 4 stars
I'm specifically talking about the Likens influence.

The WRs are just not good enough.

Lol please don’t be this dumb.

If you'd take 2 seconds to read just below that you'd see that I was talking about recruiting kids with bigger frames to grow. Of course I know that every kid isn't going to be DK or AJ. But, we can sure do better than the parade of 5' 10" 180lb kids we have now.

Advertisement
If you'd take 2 seconds to read just below that you'd see that I was talking about recruiting kids with bigger frames to grow. Of course I know that every kid isn't going to be DK or AJ. But, we can sure do better than the parade of 5' 10" 180lb kids we have now.
I agree. Physically, our upperclassman WRs look frail. Redding looks like a grown man, but Pope looks exactly how he looked in HS. Smith has a great frame, and looks like he can put on another 10-15 points. Gotta have muscle to muscle.

They were all 4 stars, one of them a 5 star
24/7 had Wiggins a 3 and Pope a 4. Harley was either the lowest possible 4 or highest possible 3.

Regardless, they have underwhelmed.

How do we not have wr's like this? AJ Brown and DK Metcalf at Ole Miss were huge after just 3 years there. Compare them to Pope, Harley, etc.. and something is just off.
You have to land guys who can actually develop that kind of physique.

Advertisement
I agree. Physically, our upperclassman WRs look frail. Redding looks like a grown man, but Pope looks exactly how he looked in HS. Smith has a great frame, and looks like he can put on another 10-15 points. Gotta have muscle to muscle.
If you look the same as you did in high school but it’s your third year in college then you just don’t want it bad enough. Sorry it’s the truth. Pope when wearing a helmet literally looks like he’s not a football player. Like he’s in a Halloween costume. He doesn’t want it bad.

Advertisement
"Play the best players" LOL...we did, according to you guys, and put Jeremiah Payton in early. He ran a soft route on the first target and King whizzed one by his head. Then he whiffed on a block on his next spot of action. Maybe he's not the best player?

I guess every fanbase is the same, that's why people say the backup QB is the most popular player on every team. Cause the armchair QBs always think they know best. But this site is over the top with it. Y'all think every kid on the bench is some impact player LOL. We're garbage at WR, PERIOD, as I've been saying for months, and the young kids aren't ready to beat Clemson's corners. I guess if you want some nibble here, sure, Redding and Smiff probably couldn't be worse than the older kids we have, but it's not like there's 3 Andre Johnson's on the bench and the staff just doesn't feel like playing them.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 I told y’all how this fan base was gonna be after a loss. Now Likens is awful because 3 veteran WR’s he didn’t recruit are mediocre.

Advertisement
Back