Incoming Receivers

Advertisement
Or....

We could get more PT for the youngins we already have on this roster. I can’t say with 100% certainty that 3/6/8 makes that catch that Smith made tonight on that trick play. Get him and Redding more reps, asap.

To your point though, yes. Brinson, George, and Smith better be ready to play. Also, just because those guys are coming back doesn't mean ****. Aint no job guaranteed for their weak ***.

harley is a senior he is gone. No way they extend his scholarship another year

Advertisement
Our starting WR dont have good hands. They are bad in route running. They arent tall and cant outjump anyone. They dont have much deep threat ability. They dont play physical after the catch. They arent explosive, therefore cant be used for gimmick plays. They are easy to bring down.

Worst thing is: Payton has shown me nothing that he can make a difference so far. He needs to step up, like asap.

does Payton know the playbook? He seemed lost when he was out there last night. Where was Redding? Did he play at all? I don’t recall seeing him

Advertisement
Guys I have great news- because of COVID, this year wont count. Harley will be able to come back for a 5th year! His maturity and leadership will be off the charts next year. He’ll be a leader of men and will outwork anyone.

can someone please explain to me how Jacorey Brooks recruiting went down and how we lost him to Bama?

Was it grades, fit, or just bama was his dream school???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better be ready to play early and often. Should be salivating after watching dudes on TV who couldn't get separation against a pop warner team.
YEP , put the BAT SIGNAL out no doubt about it .
I would play anyone whom we have that shows promise at WR in running , catching and can aplyplaybook.

How are these requirements, to strict?

GOCANES

Payton's been here a full year already. If he doesn't grasp the playbook, then he should be encouraged to look for other opportunities. How many busts do we need to have lingering on the roster?

I'm sick and tired of hearing about potential and seeing a flash here or there. We had it with Jeff Thomas, we're having it with Mallory, and I don't want to keep that tradition alive with Payton.

Advertisement
Back