Incoming Receivers

Advertisement
Except our staff rather play Pope, Wiggins, and Harley over young WR's. And guess what.....Pope, Wiggins, and Harley are ALL coming back next year (yay! i mean f***) cuz none of them are going to the NFL that's for **** sure.

Time for Manny to stop being a players coach favoring upperclassmen and bench them. Honestly, i legit hope they transfer out

Or....

We could get more PT for the youngins we already have on this roster. I can’t say with 100% certainty that 3/6/8 makes that catch that Smith made tonight on that trick play. Get him and Redding more reps, asap.

To your point though, yes. Brinson, George, and Smith better be ready to play. Also, just because those guys are coming back doesn't mean ****. Aint no job guaranteed for their weak ***.

Advertisement
I hope we rotate more moving forward until we find 3 WRs that can take most of the snaps.

Hats off to Venables. He shut our offense down. But our WR coach needs to get to work. Yes king under threw every deep shot(I think a few were on purpose)but our WRs should have been able to make plays on the ball or at the very least force the PI call. That is our worse position group followed by LB. It's time to play Sam Brooks a lot. He made the best 2 plays by our LBers.

Back to WR, it's sad. Noodles & Wiggins need to get in the weight room and 3 needs to transfer at the end of the year. I know he'd be a super senior next season but he is who he is. I thank Harley for his passion but unfortunately it's not working here. Maybe he can earn himself a draft able grade next year with another team. Hope we and the rest of the 3 amigos provide me wrong. We have Pitt next and I expect us to get back on track. Hopefully we see more sets with Payton, Redding, and Smith. They all look bigger than the 3 that starts now and we know Smith & Redding got some wheels.

Advertisement
Our starting WR dont have good hands. They are bad in route running. They arent tall and cant outjump anyone. They dont have much deep threat ability. They dont play physical after the catch. They arent explosive, therefore cant be used for gimmick plays. They are easy to bring down.

Worst thing is: Payton has shown me nothing that he can make a difference so far. He needs to step up, like asap.

So we were playing a pop warner team? **** missed that could've sworn it was the #1 team in the country.
Nah I meant like they’ve had trouble getting separation in the past and literally did so maybe 1 out of every 4 snaps last night, plus let’s be honest here Clemson’s secondary is nothing special we talked about this before the game, UVA had no problems throwing for 300+ yards

Advertisement
Nope sorry the pecking order is determined by how long you have been on the team...

They will barely play and then when we are catching a beating our cuck coaches will panic and just throw them out there. Its a solid plan.

Bingo.

Funny thing is I see people hoping for 3, 6, and 8 to transfer out. Instead, people need to be concerned that 12, 88, and 83 don’t transfer out first due to Beta Mandy’s favoritism...

Careful what ya wish for with transfers!

Or....

We could get more PT for the youngins we already have on this roster. I can’t say with 100% certainty that 3/6/8 makes that catch that Smith made tonight on that trick play. Get him and Redding more reps, asap.

To your point though, yes. Brinson, George, and Smith better be ready to play. Also, just because those guys are coming back doesn't mean ****. Aint no job guaranteed for their weak ***.

I would replace Wiggins with Smith....he's had enough chances to prove himself...
So has Pope and Harley! These guys are robbing the young guys early playing time.

Advertisement
I hope we rotate more moving forward until we find 3 WRs that can take most of the snaps.

Hats off to Venables. He shut our offense down. But our WR coach needs to get to work. Yes king under threw every deep shot(I think a few were on purpose)but our WRs should have been able to make plays on the ball or at the very least force the PI call. That is our worse position group followed by LB. It's time to play Sam Brooks a lot. He made the best 2 plays by our LBers.

Back to WR, it's sad. Noodles & Wiggins need to get in the weight room and 3 needs to transfer at the end of the year. I know he'd be a super senior next season but he is who he is. I thank Harley for his passion but unfortunately it's not working here. Maybe he can earn himself a draft able grade next year with another team. Hope we and the rest of the 3 amigos provide me wrong. We have Pitt next and I expect us to get back on track. Hopefully we see more sets with Payton, Redding, and Smith. They all look bigger than the 3 that starts now and we know Smith & Redding got some wheels.
Redding has a 40 inch vert and a 4.5 40 in HS dude. Those numbers are already Starting NFL WR.
Pope and Harley wouldn’t even get a combine invite. I hope they both transfer.

Advertisement
Back