In case you forgot how big POS Uncle Luke is...

It's an ole boys network. Even at the public schools up north, it's the same deal.

Babers should be on everyone's list. If any AD of a disappointing teams doesn't know babers name, they are ****. His teams come to play.
Babers results have been honestly meh. His defenses seem to crumble. But Cuse is an impossible job structurally so it is difficult to evaluate what he can really do.

Advertisement
No one has brought up what Jimbo left Willie. Last year Jimbo had to make up a cancelled game of a cupcake to get FSU bowl eligible with 6 wins. If Taggert gets fired I smell racism. He handed Taggert a mess that will take time to rebuild.

I would be remised if I didn't say that FSU benefited most of Miami's demise and didn't shed one tear through it all. Mocked us every chance they got. Karma is a ***** FSU!

Well....Luke kinda did make an entire music career out of toeing the line and pushing the envelope. Not sure why people continue to read and quote his football opinions expecting any different. He's going to die the same way he lived.

No one has brought up what Jimbo left Willie. Last year Jimbo had to make up a cancelled game of a cupcake to get FSU bowl eligible with 6 wins. If Taggert gets fired I smell racism. He handed Taggert a mess that will take time to rebuild.

I would be remised if I didn't say that FSU benefited most of Miami's demise and didn't shed one tear through it all. Mocked us every chance they got. Karma is a ***** FSU!
After his starting QB went down and he had to start an emaciated refugee looking True freshman at QB. He also decided he was skipping town about halfway through the year and the locker room was a mess.

With a decent coach that roster would win 9-10 games. They need discipline. But everyone wanted Akers, Marvin Wilson, Asante Samuel. Their roster is much better than BC or NC State for example. That DT we wanted out of GA last cycle, Gainer, Francois. They have some talented guys. They should beat Samford by 50.

But I'm loving this. Willie should be corch for life. You can't tell me this roster is as bad as it's looked though. It's just not. Then the LGBTacular backpack and fruity dance offs make it worse. They have a culture problem. Need a mean sob like Dabo or Patterson or another crafty crook like Jimbo or Urban.

I think FSU should give Willie a nice, fat contract extension - to show their dedication and support beyond any doubt.

And a bonus - a signing bonus. A big signing bonus.

Advertisement
I think that Uncle Luke is being a responsible citizen and keeping a level head about the current situation at FSU. He is correct. Decades of institutionalized racism have gone unchecked. There is no question that Willie Taggart, if given due time and proper support from the administration at Florida State University, will likely achieve a level of success beyond that of Jimmie Johnson. It is imperative at this time, that we let African-American head coaches succeed at a time when this country is doing all they can to remove them from such a prestigious positions such as the head football coach at Florida State University. I applaud Uncle Luke for his bravery and unbridled enthusiasm in supporting the current African-American head coach at Florida State University, Willie Taggart.
Just like any other coach if he wins he will be ok if not he won't be.

I think that Uncle Luke is being a responsible citizen and keeping a level head about the current situation at FSU. He is correct. Decades of institutionalized racism have gone unchecked. There is no question that Willie Taggart, if given due time and proper support from the administration at Florida State University, will likely achieve a level of success beyond that of Jimmie Johnson. It is imperative at this time, that we let African-American head coaches succeed at a time when this country is doing all they can to remove them from such a prestigious positions such as the head football coach at Florida State University. I applaud Uncle Luke for his bravery and unbridled enthusiasm in supporting the current African-American head coach at Florida State University, Willie Taggart.

I'm not sure Jimmie would be that good of a head coach in football. Too busy driving race cars.

Guy sure does like to stir the pot. He’s like a drunken guest at a party that is making an *** out of himself. He ruins the vibe and everyone else leaves early.

Advertisement
Keep doing your thing Luke. Willie needs to be there as long as Jimbo was. And it'll take as long as it takes.

Luke is comparing apples to oranges. Still stuck in the 80's mindset where coaches were actually given time to build or rebuild programs.

1537274850402.png

Well he’s telling the truth but white ppl don’t like for others to call out their privilege and entitlement. Although they can’t wait to try to call another race out on it.

With that being said it’s a different era... Willie Taggart is no Jimmy Johnson but I hope he stays at FSU until he can get “his players” on the roster.

Advertisement

Dudes playing the race card with taggartlike he isn't a career sub 500 coach.

He’s nothing a but a pure identity politics scumbag! And we all see where the road of identity politics leads, down the drain. Because instead of giving the job to the very best qualified individual regardless of ***/race which would give you the highest odds of success, identity politics gives it to someone because of their race/*** even if there not the most qualified. Hence lower odds of success. Now I don’t think that FSU gave the job to taggart because of identity but there will always be someone like uncle Puke try to make people sound like victims to further his agenda. Taggart is no victim, he’s just a ****ty coach who’s gonna be rich when this is all said and done whenever he gets fired.

Advertisement
Well he’s telling the truth but white ppl don’t like for others to call out their privilege and entitlement. Although they can’t wait to try to call another race out on it.

With that being said it’s a different era... Willie Taggart is no Jimmy Johnson but I hope he stays at FSU until he can get “his players” on the roster.
A corch is a corch is a corch. I don't care if it's Al Golden, Butch Jones, Randy Shannon, Jim McElwain, Tyrone Willingham, Derek Dooley, Bret Bielema or Willie Taggart.

I don't care what shade the guy at FSU is provided he loses a ton and wastes then money

This line jumps out to me

"Of black players who played QB in high school, 62 percent changed positions in college, per the study. Only 16 percent of white QBs changed positions. Many young white QBs have private tutors and QB camps, which black families are less likely to be able to afford."

I read the article. I disagreed with the premise but that's ok. The above line jumped out to me. The same with the part about Centers typically being white bc they need to be smarter. What are we really complaining about here? Black athletes often get recruited bc coaches can find a spot for them to contribute, even if it is at a different position? So, disregard their inability to produce, just leave them at the QB spot? What happens when a white QB beats them out of a job? Is that institutionally racist? White kids attend camps? Is that white privilege? This is a community issue, not a football issue. I'm all for raising awareness, improving inner city education, etc.. but don't make football about race. It's one of the few things we can enjoy without politicizing it. If Kid A is better than Kid B, Kid A will play 99% of the time (Rosier is a 1%'er, who knew).

Coaches/universities want wins. Not white wins or black wins. Just wins. JMO

SECURE THE BAG! If FSU doesn't add another decade to his contract, they deserve all of the ire of the internet!

Advertisement
Back