In case you forgot how big POS Uncle Luke is...

Luke feelings getting trampled on....he feels he was a part of something in the 80's and 90's. Now they wanna turn their back on him. I FEEL HE IS WRONG.

Advertisement
**** Luke... The Race Card should only come into play on whether Black should be given an opportunity as a HC. It a legit issue that is worthy of an discussion..

Willie's problem is he GOT a top 10 Job and looks like he isn't doing **** with it due to his W/Ls and how FSU is playing....
FSU hired a 4-5 Loss coach...

Look at his history.

History usually repeats..

JC

But he loves ripping Richt every chance he gets , maybe he’s racist too.
According to MSNBC only white people can be racist. No such thing as a black being racist toward white people due to white privilege. I can't wrap my head around it, but it was on the news so it must be true.

Advertisement
I agree the race card is some bs when speaking on Willie Taggart, he's trash simple as that... and why is Uncle Luke even concerned about what's going on at FSU anyway? Acting like he the MLK of whats going on in the world of college football gtfoh

I think that Uncle Luke is being a responsible citizen and keeping a level head about the current situation at FSU. He is correct. Decades of institutionalized racism have gone unchecked. There is no question that Willie Taggart, if given due time and proper support from the administration at Florida State University, will likely achieve a level of success beyond that of Jimmie Johnson. It is imperative at this time, that we let African-American head coaches succeed at a time when this country is doing all they can to remove them from such a prestigious positions such as the head football coach at Florida State University. I applaud Uncle Luke for his bravery and unbridled enthusiasm in supporting the current African-American head coach at Florida State University, Willie Taggart.
There is no question Taggart would achieve a level of success beyond Jimmy?!? Wtf do you base that on? His power 5 coaching resume is meh at absolute best. He floats on nothing but hype and expectations and now he is guaranteed to be better than Jimmy Johnson if it werent for institutional racism? This may be the dumbest post I've read in 2018... and thats saying a lot.

There is no question Taggart would achieve a level of success beyond Jimmy?!? Wtf do you base that on? His power 5 coaching resume is meh at absolute best. He floats on nothing but hype and expectations and now he is guaranteed to be better than Jimmy Johnson if it werent for institutional racism? This may be the dumbest post I've read in 2018... and thats saying a lot.

🤔

No, I think that's probably yours.

The internet is a serious place.

Advertisement
If FSU fires Taggart after one year, they won't get anyone to come there. Why would a coach go there knowing a losing season, before he can recruit his players, gets him fired.

Riiiight, yet Arkansas hired Morris with a 14-22 record...and He just got His *** ***** slapped by North Texas 44-17.

If Dino Babers were white, He would have a HCing job at a top tier P5 school right now.

Racism exists.

It's not merely about record, dumbasses. If that was the case, people would still be running to hire Larry Coker and Dennis Erickson. Bill Parcells has a worse career record than Wade Phillips, which one is an all time great? It's about looking at the product, and where a guy is trending. When Chad Morris took over at SMU, that program was pure garbage(June Jones built a winner, and then torched it). Go and look at the huge growth that program experienced under Morris. Frankly, a lot of people believe that had Morris gone to Houston, and Herman to SMU, it would have been Morris as the hot name, and Herman as the guy at Arkansas.

Dino Babers was a hot name BEFORE he took the Syracuse job. He CHOSE to take the first P5 job offered to him, instead of waiting at BGSU. If he would have done a Sumlin and waited, he could have gotten a better job. Frankly, I hoped Dino was a candidate for Miami, before Richt entered the picture.

Racism exists, it will always exist, but competent ADs aren't turning down big time coaches, because of skin color. That's how you end up fired. That's how you end up a laughingstock.

Puke is too retarded to take seriously on social equity matters. Corches gonna corch. Tards gonna tard.

Willie won't be winning. Uncle Puke will still be a disloyal mongoloid. Life goes on

Lol at calling someone dumb when you couldn't comprehend the sarcasm in the post.

Advertisement
I think that Uncle Luke is being a responsible citizen and keeping a level head about the current situation at FSU. He is correct. Decades of institutionalized racism have gone unchecked. There is no question that Willie Taggart, if given due time and proper support from the administration at Florida State University, will likely achieve a level of success beyond that of Jimmie Johnson. It is imperative at this time, that we let African-American head coaches succeed at a time when this country is doing all they can to remove them from such a prestigious positions such as the head football coach at Florida State University. I applaud Uncle Luke for his bravery and unbridled enthusiasm in supporting the current African-American head coach at Florida State University, Willie Taggart.
I feel the same. Willie's record his first year at my USF Bulls was awful because Holtz left him with *****. They were already bad before jimbo left, so he deserves a chance to get it right. If not, hopefully AA top talent will take notice and sign with The U.

Dino Babers was a hot name BEFORE he took the Syracuse job. He CHOSE to take the first P5 job offered to him, instead of waiting at BGSU. If he would have done a Sumlin and waited, he could have gotten a better job. Frankly, I hoped Dino was a candidate for Miami, before Richt entered the picture.

Did Urban Meyer have to wait?

Did Tom Herman have to wait?

Did Scott Frost have to wait?

NO!

My point stands, if Dino Babers were white, He'd have a top tier P-5 job right now.

He stopped being a Canes fan years ago during the AlPa era...since then he has been firmly committed to sniffing Chief Osceola's jock strap at every possible moment.

He stopped being a Canes fan in 1995 when the athletic department stopped letting him hangout on the sidelines and he threatened to snitch to the NCAA if Ryan Collins wasn't named the starter.

Puke is doubling down on his moronic assumptions that because Taggart is a black guy and he was having dance recitals instead of practices, that players would all want to play for him. I'm curious if he actually believes that FSU fans would be happy with a 1-2 start if the coach was white. Here's a hint douche, fans want to win first and foremost. A Chinese lady could take the Canes to the national title, I'd be ecstatic.

Advertisement
Did Urban Meyer have to wait? Had to take a G5 job at Utah before his P5 job at Florida

Did Tom Herman have to wait? He had to take a G5 job at Houston before his P5 Texas job offer

Did Scott Frost have to wait? Had to take a G5 job at UCF before his P5 job at Nebraksa

NO!

My point stands, if Dino Babers were white, He'd have a top tier P-5 job right now.

Babers is in his third year at Syracuse and has an 11-16 overall record 5-12 in the ACC. He's yet to finish higher than 6th (of 7) in the ACC Atlantic. Not sure what point you're trying to make but it's not a good one.

What jokes Taggart n Luke are, smh. JJ also didnt have 5+ years of top 10 recruiting classes of talent. FSU has talent, the coach sucks plain and simple.

This talent you talk about, where is it? Is it the same talent that Jimbo went 6-6 with last year?

And?

Chad Morris was 14-22, how'd He get the Arkansas job over a Charlie Strong, who's a hometown guy, with a winning record?
That has nothing to do with my post nor does it have anything to do with Dino Babers. I guess Arkansas made a stupid hire. I'd probably be ****ed off if my team hired a coach with a career losing record and he proceeded to suck at my school. Oh wait, that happened. I hated Al Golden too.

Also, prior to this season's 3-0 start, Babers was 8-16 at Syracuse. I'd be ****ed off if Blake James hired a guy who went 8-16 to be the next coach at Miami.

Advertisement
Back