In case you forgot how big POS Uncle Luke is...

Charlie Strong also got a job that was better than Mooris' Moorhead's and Pruitt's COMBINED when he took the Texas job. He didn't succeed at a high level, and ended up having to take a step back. We can argue WHY Strong didn't get the job done at Texas, but the fact remains that he didn't do much of anything there other than turn the roster over a bit. Very few coaches fail at a major program and then get a chance at another one right afterwards. Lane Kiffin is the weird outlier, and even then, he got that SC job based on him having a connection to Pete Carroll, and the fact that SC was about to enter probation.

Guess facts and logic are racist now.

Texas is a giant of a job, unlimited resources, unlimited talent, Mack had been stacking five stars like cordwood for years before Charlie got there. On top of that they really had a 1 game sked, OU, the rest of the conference was a joke, i really thought Charlie would do well there. I think Herman has turned the corner, and i think he will do real good, but i thought that about CS as well, big game this week v Frogs, who have been kicking the Horns *** the last few years. Mack intentionally kept the Frogs out of B12 imo for years, knew Patterson would kick his *** and he was correct, always thought Mack was one of the most chicken **** coaches in cfb

Advertisement
seems like canesince4ever is the racist here, all his cryin about the black man being held back by the white man has me wanting to get him a kleenex. Same ole same ole, anytime something dont go his way he cries racism, man that **** gets old. I sure thought when obama got to be POTUS it would change some of that attitude, but it didnt. IMO in this country you can achieve pretty much anything you want you just have to be willing to work for it. Like someone else stated, in cfb winning trumps everything, dont matter if your purple, you keep winning, you'll go to the top
holy ****, you are dumb.ha.

I don't think anybody really believes racism don't exist, it has always existed and always will. I believe things are getting better though, lots of blacks in upper level positions, just maybe not football coaches. I know in Texas we have a lot of black high school football coaches, I played for one of the best ever. Since this is a rational discussion, what chaps me the most is when I hear some guy talking about how his people were slaves and therefore he is owed, so he should get free this free that blah blah. How long is that gonna continue, I mean that was what 200 years ago. That just puts a bad taste in everybody's mouth, and truth being that guy prolly just wants to sit on the front porch and drink 40's and play domino's.
dumb dumb dumb

And Dino Babers won the OVC & MAC four times in four years and the best He could do was get a job at a P5 imposter.

Charlie Strong's resume is twice as long as Morris', Moorhead's, & Pruitt's, and not one call from an SEC school.

Trying to convince racists like you that racism exists is an exercise in futility, I should've known better.

Strong was at the richest program in the country as an HC. that UT job trumps any SEC job in terms of resources and TV (they have their own TV NETWORK).

Advertisement
Why the hate? You can disagree with him, but why the hate. The man loves and does a lot of good for his community. See "Liberty City Warriors " on the Starz network. He has helped many a past, present, and future Canes avoid tragedy and become men. To hate on him is to hate on them.

Again, you can disagree and even dislike him, but "Uncle Puke?" Come on on man!!!

So, basically you're saying I hate you, but I love the kids you bring to us!!! That's pathetic!!! You can't have it both ways.

what about crap about calling the school racist for firing Randy Shannon? calling alumni of the school racist bc they supported the shannon firing? even vilma and other football alums have called Puke out for his bS

Charlie Strong also got a job that was better than Morris', Moorhead's and Pruitt's COMBINED when he took the Texas job. He didn't succeed at a high level, and ended up having to take a step back. We can argue WHY Strong didn't get the job done at Texas, but the fact remains that he didn't do much of anything there other than turn the roster over a bit. Very few coaches fail at a major program and then get a chance at another one right afterwards. Lane Kiffin is the weird outlier, and even then, he got that SC job based on him having a connection to Pete Carroll, and the fact that SC was about to enter probation.

Guess facts and logic are racist now.

and got fired in a pretty disrespectful manner

Advertisement
Back