In case you forgot how big POS Uncle Luke is...

Advertisement
I think that Uncle Luke is being a responsible citizen and keeping a level head about the current situation at FSU. He is correct. Decades of institutionalized racism have gone unchecked. There is no question that Willie Taggart, if given due time and proper support from the administration at Florida State University, will likely achieve a level of success beyond that of Jimmie Johnson. It is imperative at this time, that we let African-American head coaches succeed at a time when this country is doing all they can to remove them from such a prestigious positions such as the head football coach at Florida State University. I applaud Uncle Luke for his bravery and unbridled enthusiasm in supporting the current African-American head coach at Florida State University, Willie Taggart.

But he loves ripping Richt every chance he gets , maybe he’s racist too.

Randy Shannon had a longer leash for good reasons.

Willie Taggart will likely have an extremely short leash next season for good reasons.

As a Miami fan, I WANTED Randy Shannon to succeed, not because hes black, but because he was a lifelong 'Cane and thats how the story should've ended.

It didn't work out, unfortunately.

I really think most people dont give a **** if their coach is black. They care about how good their coach is. If Nick Saban was black, no Alabama fan on earth that is not a complete ****** would give one good god****.

Advertisement
Lol its because hes running dumb drills and two stepping all day in practice. College kids that are to relaxed will always underperform. Saban has kids walking on pins and needles and you see what happens with that.

Time for FSU to do the right thing. Make a statement and keep Willie as HC 'as long as it takes'.

Unsurprising from Puke.
Only thing missing is him somehow blaming UM for Willies struggles. Part 2 coming soon I guess

Advertisement
8800205A-F0DE-4BD9-98A0-3A6AB698A097.jpeg

Advertisement
I think that Uncle Luke is being a responsible citizen and keeping a level head about the current situation at FSU. He is correct. Decades of institutionalized racism have gone unchecked. There is no question that Willie Taggart, if given due time and proper support from the administration at Florida State University, will likely achieve a level of success beyond that of Jimmie Johnson. It is imperative at this time, that we let African-American head coaches succeed at a time when this country is doing all they can to remove them from such a prestigious positions such as the head football coach at Florida State University. I applaud Uncle Luke for his bravery and unbridled enthusiasm in supporting the current African-American head coach at Florida State University, Willie Taggart.

So they hired him so they could have a chance to not to give him the proper support? Interesting

Unsurprising from Puke.
Only thing missing is him somehow blaming UM for Willies struggles. Part 2 coming soon I guess
Evil white people causing Willie to struggle. Wait, didn't FSU just get curb stomped by Syracuse?

Advertisement
Jesus Christ it is not about black and white, its about Ws n Ls. Guess wat luke i think mullens sucks too has nothing to do with race. Call it like u see it coaches like taggart mullen n everyone else in that tier are just JAGs. No reason to introduce race, they r just ****** coaches.

Advertisement
Back