Important We Crush App St

We're not going to blow out App state. I think we'll win, but they are a very tough, physical, disciplined football team. They can hang in with most anyone, including us. Would love to see us blow them out but I highly doubt it happens this year.
How can they hang with anyone though? They have 1 4 star player and we simply out talent them all over the field. They said you should have no chance and its ok to get blown out in 17 mins because you are over matched. Not getting it.

Advertisement
We are going to crush these mofos….. sure we got our asses handed to us last week by probably the best team in the country but I have to imagine our guys will come out fired up!

We heard this same **** last time we played them about them being ready for us and whatnot and we whooped their A$$es!

I expect a similar outcome! 🤞

Advertisement
Coaching in many times overrides talent. In our case we are basically outcoached EVERYGAME. I strongly believe Manny's seat will hot as **** if we lose one of the next two games. Just remember we lost to FIU last year and that's all you need to know with Manny as the head coach.

We win the next three games easily.
UVA should be our next tough test at home.
Actually that stretch of UVA, UNC, NCst and plPitt will be tougher than people think.
All those teams are potential top 20 teams and have good QBs.
I'm definitely more concerned with MSU vs Uva. Mel Tucker is an underrated coach.

Advertisement
Coaching in many times overrides talent. In our case we are basically outcoached EVERYGAME. I strongly believe Manny's seat will hot as **** if we lose one of the next two games. Just remember we lost to FIU last year and that's all you need to know with Manny as the head coach.
So we were out coached vs Bama..

Annihilate!!!
E288BD5B-7362-478C-B96F-429DA959869A.gif

Did you forget that 2020 happened?

Advertisement
We have to come out dominant on both sides of the ball and never let up. Offense must block well and have consistent drives. Be dominant in the run game and pass at will. Defensively, we must live in their backfield, stuff the run and shut down their passing attack with DL penetration and tight coverage. We have to show the nation we are worthy of a solid #10 ranking.
That is a ton of pressure on Manuela, et al.

How will you feel with poor performance/close game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back