IMG vs Central

He's fine for depth purposes. For the time being, it looks like Perry will have to wait for a couple of years with Rosier. (Maybe) You next year and 2020 to get good qb's. But yeah, not my favorite recruit of ours.

Advertisement
Sheesh. Tough crowd around here.. the good news is that this kid won't see the field for atleast 3-4 years. Plenty of time to develop. He has the tools, CMR will help him progress.

A QB commit to the University of Miami should NEVER get benched for poor performance in a high school game.

Shades of Gray Crow. lol

Advertisement
Bashing an elite recruit.

Wonderful.

Sitkowski elite? I’m hoping this is sarcasm.

He is a Top 10 recruit at his position nationally on all three recruiting sites.

That's not elite?

Does that mean that the kid who was sitting bench behind him is a top 9 recruit? Because he's playing ahead of a healthy A. Sitkowski.

You've been around long enough to know those rankings have holes in them. This year's hole happens to be our top QB commit. lol

Advertisement
Central gave away the game. No special teams. The IMG running back going to Bama looks like another Bo Scarborough.

Davonta Wilson (#6 for Central) might be most underrated player in South Florida.

Bashing an elite recruit.

Wonderful.

Sitkowski elite? I’m hoping this is sarcasm.

He is a Top 10 recruit at his position nationally on all three recruiting sites.

That's not elite?

So you’re blindly going by recruiting ratings? Got it.

I have had hope for his “potential” for some time now, but it’s time to get real. Kid is an INT machine and, going by recruiting rankings, grossly overrated.

Central gave away the game. No special teams. The IMG running back going to Bama looks like another Bo Scarborough.

Davonta Wilson (#6 for Central) might be most underrated player in South Florida.

When #6 made a tackle I seen somebody with a UGA shirt write something down on paper.

Dam... dude got benched smh. Interesting to see how he comes back from this. Interesting to know what rich plans on doing with this kid..a.running the spread or?????

Advertisement
Central should have not lost that game. That was terrible management

My takeaways: 1) IMG offense sucks as stated by others 2) Xavier Thomas, James Cook, Amari Daniels, Nolan Smith, Brian Hightower, and Bookie are all great players 3) I finally seen Sits live and see why people bash him

Dam... dude got benched smh. Interesting to see how he comes back from this. Interesting to know what rich plans on doing with this kid..a.running the spread or?????

Just being honest...he isn't what we've seen in 7 on 7. Definitely a project. IMG has horrible play calling, but Sits and the backup are just not that good at the moment

Advertisement
1int was batted into the air and the other was down the field throw to Hightower that could have been thrown better but also might have been catchable but I’m not entirely sure because this stream has been a55

Dude haes terrible n we have footage to go off. He has yet to throw a pass this year that ive been impressed with

[TWEET]909471115755614214[/TWEET]...look Man the kid is a project that’s it. Some tools but his game needs work just like anybody else

So is Sitkowski now your cross to bear? Is Sits your boy now?
Chill out Man lol, I don’t care regardless. Perry going to be starting for the next couple of years anyway

You should care. That dude is about to be his backup and god forbid he gets hurt.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] thoughts on the game sir?

Hes repeatedly said he think Sits is ***. And I think last time he posted he said he'd stop ****posting about him. Though after this performance he might do it anyways lol.

But yeah, I think it's time for Richt to start sending out some more qb offers.

Advertisement
Back