IMG vs Central

Nkosi perry... richt was just praising him before the Bethune game, we good...
Bad game for sure but let’s not forget uf commit matt corral just had a 4 int game just last week too...

It's not about that, it's about the repetitive misses at QB. He chose Hunter Matson over Deshaun Watson for Christ sakes....and Harbaugh isn't a QB guru but a QB oracle from Ancient Greece and he took Milton even though Pickowski was in their recruiting ground.

It was Jacob park from south Carolina who was a top 50 ranked player in the country....
Doesn't matter...I love Kosi like everybody else but who do we put if he gets hurt? The Punter? I just hope CMR moves on and starts a new QB search

It is what it is, I’m not going to worry about something I can’t control

Advertisement
Sit is just too rushed. He has a special release but everything is sped up.

Hightower looks college ready. Quick, strong and smart.

1int was batted into the air and the other was down the field throw to Hightower that could have been thrown better but also might have been catchable but I’m not entirely sure because this stream has been a55

1int was batted into the air and the other was down the field throw to Hightower that could have been thrown better but also might have been catchable but I’m not entirely sure because this stream has been a55

Pickowski has been a55. Corral might have thrown 4 pics but he's probably better than this guy. We're just not messing with him and his issues.

Dude haes terrible n we have footage to go off. He has yet to throw a pass this year that ive been impressed with

Advertisement
***aloons still think the polock can lead us to a ring?

This kid is average. You can't argue with his numbers.

Dude haes terrible n we have footage to go off. He has yet to throw a pass this year that ive been impressed with

[TWEET]909471115755614214[/TWEET]...look Man the kid is a project that’s it. Some tools but his game needs work just like anybody else

[TWEET]909471115755614214[/TWEET]...look Man the kid is a project that’s it. Some tools but his game needs work just like anybody else

So is Sitkowski now your cross to bear? Is Sits your boy now?

Chill out Man lol, I don’t care regardless. Perry going to be starting for the next couple of years anyway

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hence, I don't understand why we are putting all our eggs in this one basket. CMR's loyalty may back fire in this case.

Chill out Man lol, I don’t care regardless. Perry going to be start for the next couple of years anyway

Lol. I'm just messing with you.

Listen to The Legend.

If you suck as a HS QB then I don't give a fck how big you are or how strong your arm is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shoulda kicked the extra point on that last TD. It made no sense going for two from the 7 yard line.

Sheesh. Tough crowd around here.. the good news is that this kid won't see the field for atleast 3-4 years. Plenty of time to develop. He has the tools, CMR will help him progress.

Advertisement
Back