IMG vs Central

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] thoughts on the game sir?

At this point fellas I've expressed all I possibly can. The issues are all recurring & to further illustrate it would simply be beating a dead horse. One question I do have at this point & I'll leave y'all with it is How much of everything were questioning can be brought back to HORRIBLE COACHING?

Advertisement
SITkowski is out of his depth. He's a classic ****ie V. "All-Airport" guy. He's the proverbial "first guy off the bus." He is actually worse than Jake Allen.

It's obvious Sit just isn't very good, wish I knew what Richt sees in him. It's quite concerning TBH

Dam... dude got benched smh. Interesting to see how he comes back from this. Interesting to know what rich plans on doing with this kid..a.running the spread or?????

Just being honest...he isn't what we've seen in 7 on 7. Definitely a project. IMG has horrible play calling, but Sits and the backup are just not that good at the moment

Agree with everything pretty much. IMG just tries to out athlete you. They don't do anything real complicated. I have no idea what Richt see's in this QB either but it will be interesting too see how this kid bounces back and what rich does moving forward. If richt plans on running a simple spread offense with this guy then I guess he'd keep him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back