IMG vs Central

If you think it's bad now, wait til IMG plays MNW...

Sam Brooks & that revamped secondary is going to eat Sitkow alive.

Advertisement
I’ve stood by and trusted Richt’s decision with Sitkowski for a while, but wow. Thinking it’s about time we ditch this guy and get into some other QB recruitments while the season is still young. Disappointing that there’s a possibility we won’t get a legit QB (behind Perry) recruit until 2019.

Advertisement
this level of speed he isnt accustomed to. Seems he hasnt adjusted yet...and IMG does him no favors

The other IMG QB Anexxstead, Maybe Carter Bradley who's teammates with Will Mallory...I don't see us getting into the Justin Fields sweepstakes or the Centennial QB either

The other IMG QB Anexxstead, Maybe Carter Bradley who's teammates with Will Mallory...I don't see us getting into the Justin Fields sweepstakes or the Centennial QB either

Maybe Adrian Martinez, Tennessee commit, in the scenario that Butch Jones is fired?

Advertisement
Nkosi perry... richt was just praising him before the Bethune game, we good...
Bad game for sure but let’s not forget uf commit matt corral just had a 4 int game just last week too...

Maybe Adrian Martinez, Tennessee commit, in the scenario that Butch Jones is fired?

We should've pressed for Milton...at least he was athletic enough to be a playmaking tight end

Casey Thompson & Adrian Martinez are both committed to schools with 2 QB's in one class, ether one can be flipped.

Still would kick the tires on Jarren Williams too.

Casey Thompson has been my favorite QB of the 2018 class the entire time, he really impressed at Paradise last year & he's incredibly productive at a very good 6A school in Oklahoma.

He's Charles Thompson son who was a legend at Okla in the 80's, I think that kid has exactly what we're looking for in the future.

Advertisement
So it appears the picks have followed Sits from his old school to IMG. We need to move on to someone else, he has all the tools but the brains. Luckily we don't NEED a QB this cycle but its nice to get at least 1 per cycle

Casey Thompson & Adrian Martinez are both committed to schools with 2 QB's in one class, ether one can be flipped.

Still would kick the tires on Jarren Williams too.

Casey Thompson has been my favorite QB of the 2018 class the entire time, he really impressed at Paradise last year & he's incredibly productive at a very good 6A school in Oklahoma.

He's Charles Thompson son who was a legend at Okla in the 80's, I think that kid has exactly what we're looking for in the future.

Really liked Thompsons game, wish he was the guy we were getting

Bad game for sure but let’s not forget uf commit matt corral just had a 4 int game just last week too...

It's not about that, it's about the repetitive misses at QB. He chose Hunter Matson over Deshaun Watson for Christ sakes....and Harbaugh isn't a QB guru but a QB oracle from Ancient Greece and he took Milton even though Pickowski was in their recruiting ground.

Advertisement

It's not about that, it's about the repetitive misses at QB. He chose Hunter Matson over Deshaun Watson for Christ sakes....and Harbaugh isn't a QB guru but a QB oracle from Ancient Greece and he took Milton even though Pickowski was in their recruiting ground.

It was Jacob park from south Carolina who was a top 50 ranked player in the country....

I would have liked Joe Milton but that ship has sailed. I don't know if Casey Thompson can be flipped but I would be actively trying if I were the coaches. Sit just doesn't have it man.

It was Jacob park from south Carolina who was a top 50 ranked player in the country....
Doesn't matter...I love Kosi like everybody else and believe he's the future but who do we put in if he gets hurt? The Punter? I just hope CMR moves on and starts a new QB search

Advertisement
Back