Imagine if they stayed

People can down vote OP all they want but having Yearby, Linder, Sonny and Jenkins would've been a huge help.

Advertisement
I see you idiots still think whatever we trot out at QB will somehow be better than Kaaya.

In 3 week this board will be clamoring for The Stone Footed Sloth.

Because Kaaya had a way of showing up big time against big name teams. And NO I don't mean FSU. I'm talking about top tier competition like Virginia, Pitt, Cincinnati, and Washington State.

So you think a QB who couldn't even come close to beating out Kaaya will somehow be better in games?

G
Imagine if all those quitters didn't bail on their brothers, what would our roster look like.
Yearby, Gus Edwards, Jenkins, Linder, Odogwu, Allison, **** Even Kayaa bailing on us for a seventh round pick and the others that don't come to mind. If they don't want to be Hurricanes, then see ya, we don't want you.

But, wow, if we would have kept them.

Would have liked to see Allison step up, Jenkins for depth especially after his WVU performance, Haskins and Yearby also for depth.
Just praying for what shall go unspoken to stay the f away from this squad.

UM

I see you idiots still think whatever we trot out at QB will somehow be better than Kaaya.

It's not hard to be a better qb than Brad Kaaya

Rosier couldn't even come close to beating out Kaaya. Explain how he will be better in games.

I'll hang up and listen.

Dyral McMillan started in front of Edgerrin, and Ivan Mercer started ahead of Jeremy Shockey. Explain how James and Shockey could be better in games.

I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement

It's not hard to be a better qb than Brad Kaaya

Rosier couldn't even come close to beating out Kaaya. Explain how he will be better in games.

I'll hang up and listen.

Dyral McMillan started in front of Edgerrin, and Ivan Mercer started ahead of Jeremy Shockey. Explain how James and Shockey could be better in games.

I'll hang up and listen.
[MENTION=2916]CanEs4life04[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back