I'm Rooting for Losses

Advertisement
so these are the young men you are rooting against. CMOnQMeUMAAKSD5.jpg
painfully obvious you and you're sleeper cells are nothing but low life Semihole fans.

Gotta lose 8 games for Golden to be fired. I am praying...

5-7 and it will be "See? Golden lost ALL those players to the NFL, and in a rebuilding season, almost came in 3rd in the Coastal!"

Watch, the slurpers here will use that EXACT quote.

Advertisement
Join the club...I've been rooting for them since LAST SEASON.

We need a solid 3 or 4 win season....a couple of fights both on the field and in the clubhouse....

And Golden to get caught with his hand down a players pants...

If all those things happen they MIGHT consider discussing the possibility of firing him. That about the sums up the ******* ******** currently tasked with making decisions related to this program.

Contrary to what Blake james and Golden and their supporters say, negative fans do NOT cause losses!

I'll cheer for a win all day, every day. And it wont matter. 6 wins max.

Thats the great thing. It ain't us. It's Folden.

So you guys will watch games and cheer and get excited when the other team score and possibly wins?
Wow. I hate golden but would rather watch and hope we go undefeated.

That's the difference between a person that sees 2 feet in front of their face and those that see the bigger picture.

When other teams score a TD on us this year...you see the other team scoring.

I see that as 7 points closer to the end of the worst ******* coach in the history of the program.

Do your Don Bailey Jr thing all you want...but stop acting like a "real" fan does this or that...we all have a different perspective. For as dumb as you think those that root for losses are....believe me when I say we feel EXACTLY the same way about the Joe Zagacki pom pom cheerleader point of view.

Advertisement
No real fan roots for losses. End of story.

So I guess it's not a stretch to say that real fans don't root for losers?

If that is the case, why do you continue to root for this current incarnation of the team?

I had a nice sojourn away from the board, but with the season nearing, I'm back.

It's become that special time in a failed coaching regime where the best thing that can happen for the long term health of the team is for the results to be so poor that a new regime is brought in.

This is the least excited I am for a 'Canes season since '07, and I'm significantly more indifferent now than I have ever been.

I love our players, and hope they have a tremendous amount of success in life on or off the field. But I love the Miami Hurricane Football program a lot more than any individual player. And the only way we will get our program back is if we get rid of this joke coach and his joke staff, and bring in an elite replacement. To ensure that happens, I believe we need to lose 6 or 7 times this year.

The U that I fell in love with is dead. Rooting for losses is rooting for the resurrection of our once great program.

IDIOT Alert . . .

Advertisement
I bet the people that are sayin they want there team to lose still crys and complains if we end up having a bad season.Real fans don't root for there team to lose.go canes

I had a nice sojourn away from the board, but with the season nearing, I'm back.

It's become that special time in a failed coaching regime where the best thing that can happen for the long term health of the team is for the results to be so poor that a new regime is brought in.

This is the least excited I am for a 'Canes season since '07, and I'm significantly more indifferent now than I have ever been.

I love our players, and hope they have a tremendous amount of success in life on or off the field. But I love the Miami Hurricane Football program a lot more than any individual player. And the only way we will get our program back is if we get rid of this joke coach and his joke staff, and bring in an elite replacement. To ensure that happens, I believe we need to lose 6 or 7 times this year.

The U that I fell in love with is dead. Rooting for losses is rooting for the resurrection of our once great program.

IDIOT Alert . . .

Look in the mirror

Advertisement
View attachment 31268

for those of you guys rooting for My team to lose...........these are the young men that are spending their day off at the children's hospital.

if you are not with these young men, then you are against them. SO leave and cheer for your beloved semiHoles.

You really think they all woke up one day then just up and decided to head out to the hospital on their own huh? It's nice they were there but they were either told to be there, were "volunteered" to be there, or were told that trip attendance was "optional."

What reaches a higher level of idiocy?

A) Rooting for the Canes to lose to teams like VTech, FSU etc and calling your self a Canes fan or
B) Posting it on a site devoted to following Canes football, as opposed to on a FSU or UF board.

No question that AG is a tired act and his tone deaf response has turned off many who want to cheer for him and the team. But wishing the Canes lose?

But, the logic is that AG will get fired and then the U will bring in "...an elite replacement". Of course this ignores that the U's recent track record for coaches isn't so strong. They not only hired AG but they will have to pay a zillion dollars thru something like 2020 so they won't be pulling out bags of money. There is no fairy tale ending here with Butch Davis or Gruden showing up to march the U back to prominence. Its not going to happen and its possible that you are better off with the devil you know...While i hope thats not the case, in the meantime i still want to see Miami winning some games on National TV.

That being said, maybe once AG gets fired the new elite replacement will take less $$$ just to join the legion of supportive and encouraging fans that are loyal to the core. Oh wait......

Advertisement
Back