I'm Rooting for Losses

Title of thread

"I'm Rooting for Losses"
This means you get enjoyment when Miami loses. Are you gonna start doing the tomahawk chop during the FSU game? Are gonna do whatever little chant Vtech does?

Maybe its just me but I get no enjoyment when teams score on Miami or when they beat Miami. Its not in me. I cant do the tomahawk chop, Im sorry I cant.

The title is to get your attention. OP closed by writing:

Rooting for losses is rooting for the resurrection of our once great program.

Lame.
Nice try though.

Advertisement
The administration isn't going to make the needed change without public embarrassment, so the more losses, the merrier. Every loss brings us that much closer to a new coach and while I don't have any confidence in the decision makers avoiding another horrible hire, odds say they have to get lucky one of these times. Most importantly, a new coach will give me hope - hope that we might be good again and that's something I haven't had in a long time.

View attachment 31268

for those of you guys rooting for My team to lose...........these are the young men that are spending their day off at the children's hospital.

if you are not with these young men, then you are against them. SO leave and cheer for your beloved semiHoles.

If I wanted to root for do gooders I'd follow the Salvation Army Softball club. Rooting for losses is rooting for the kids to have a chance at being coached properly.

And for the idiot claiming he's rooting for golden to figure it out. HES NOT GOING TO. Move on.

It's amazing how soft our program has become, and in particular the student fans who not only accept mediocrity, but CHEER for it.

Every loss brings us closer to a better coach.

The administration isn't going to make the needed change without public embarrassment, so the more losses, the merrier. Every loss brings us that much closer to a new coach and while I don't have any confidence in the decision makers avoiding another horrible hire, odds say they have to get lucky one of these times. Most importantly, a new coach will give me hope - hope that we might be good again and that's something I haven't had in a long time.

oh now i get it, you dip**** mopes love the U so much your doing it a favor. thank you for your service.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board is being overrun by Golden Country Club feggits.

"Stay Classy"? All you Michael Sam fans must be new to the Canes.

This program achieved greatness through rough rugged savagery.

Take your classy and stick up your *** with that ice cream cone Al gave you

Advertisement
Advertisement
The people still supporting the program don't know any better. They either became fans during the mid-2000s and think 9-3 is a great accomplishment, or they don't realize the university doesn't give a **** about their support. The 2011 Golden extension and not firing Golden after the 2014 season was a direct middle finger to the fans. You're battered wives.

0-12 and empty seats please.

Stop with that stupid nonsense. Many of us, including me, have been fans for longer than a lot of you have been alive. We just don't believe in acting like whiny, petulant, tantrum-throwing toddlers.

Advertisement
Back