I'm Rooting for Losses

Advertisement
You either with us or against us.

proxy.php

I think Al's new cute slogan, our team, our goal doesnt include you

Same. No reason to win gMes this year. Gluten needs to go. I hope we go 1-11 and beat fsu,

sadly

that's probably my dream season

with 2 more games to the admin still saying they believe in golden we get blown out 69-0 and 69-0 in both of the final games

pun intended

No real fan roots for his team to lose...

lets get this straight
some of you guys are gonna root for Vtech and fsu to win?

No real fan roots for their teams rival

Advertisement
I had a nice sojourn away from the board, but with the season nearing, I'm back.

It's become that special time in a failed coaching regime where the best thing that can happen for the long term health of the team is for the results to be so poor that a new regime is brought in.

This is the least excited I am for a 'Canes season since '07, and I'm significantly more indifferent now than I have ever been.

I love our players, and hope they have a tremendous amount of success in life on or off the field. But I love the Miami Hurricane Football program a lot more than any individual player. And the only way we will get our program back is if we get rid of this joke coach and his joke staff, and bring in an elite replacement. To ensure that happens, I believe we need to lose 6 or 7 times this year.

The U that I fell in love with is dead. Rooting for losses is rooting for the resurrection of our once great program.

You do realize that the same administration that has hired the last 2 jokes as coaches will hire the next one right? I see where you're coming from dude but I'm not even sold on us firing Golden if he wins only 4 games! ...just sayin...But I agree that more losses = more of a chance he gets fired so I totally get it.

All y'all act like rooting, wishing, and hoping actually can affect outcomes. OP simply expressed the FACT that Fraulden's chances of being fired increase with more losses. Everyone acknowledges that Fraulden is in the Hot Seat. That didn't happen because he's led us to any type of championship. He's on the Hot Seat because he can't deliver wins, just BS.

OP expressed himself intelligently. Of course, that went over Slurpers' heads.

Advertisement
All y'all act like rooting, wishing, and hoping actually can affect outcomes. OP simply expressed the FACT that Fraulden's chances of being fired increase with more losses. Everyone acknowledges that Fraulden is in the Hot Seat. That didn't happen because he's led us to any type of championship. He's on the Hot Seat because he can't deliver wins, just BS.

So now not rooting for the team to lose makes you a Gordon slurper? Well hot ****, you ****ers have cornered the market on slurpers. Either agree w/ the mob on everything or you're a slurper! lol ******* mongoloids

So now not rooting for the team to lose makes you a Gordon slurper? Well hot ****, you ****ers have cornered the market on slurpers. Either agree w/ the mob on everything or you're a slurper! lol ****ing mongoloids

No, I didn't say that not rooting for the team to lose makes you a Slurper. I said that OP's intelligent comment went over Slurper's heads; like mine went over yours.

So now not rooting for the team to lose makes you a Gordon slurper? Well hot ****, you ****ers have cornered the market on slurpers. Either agree w/ the mob on everything or you're a slurper! lol ****ing mongoloids

No, I didn't say that not rooting for the team to lose makes you a Slurper. I said that OP's intelligent comment went over Slurper's heads; like mine went over yours.

If you had some deeper meaning to your post and it wasn't how I took it, my apologies. I'm on day 8 w/ no bud and a bit short today.

Advertisement
Exactly. What's gonna happen is gonna happen, whether I root for something or not. But I will root and want a canes victory in every game. I could never root against the canes. Sorry. And I don't want golden here. If he loses more than 4-5, he'll be gone. But I'm not rooting for these kids or my team to lose.

Advertisement
No real fan roots for his team to lose...

lets get this straight
some of you guys are gonna root for Vtech and fsu to win?

No real fan roots for their teams rival

No real fan roots for Golden and crew to stay, crapping over our kids and the fans, year after year.

He's like gas gangrene. It must be amputated, not debrided.

That's all the OP is saying.

Advertisement
Back