I'm Rooting for Losses

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
I had a nice sojourn away from the board, but with the season nearing, I'm back.

It's become that special time in a failed coaching regime where the best thing that can happen for the long term health of the team is for the results to be so poor that a new regime is brought in.

This is the least excited I am for a 'Canes season since '07, and I'm significantly more indifferent now than I have ever been.

I love our players, and hope they have a tremendous amount of success in life on or off the field. But I love the Miami Hurricane Football program a lot more than any individual player. And the only way we will get our program back is if we get rid of this joke coach and his joke staff, and bring in an elite replacement. To ensure that happens, I believe we need to lose 6 or 7 times this year.

The U that I fell in love with is dead. Rooting for losses is rooting for the resurrection of our once great program.

Advertisement
proxy.php

would never root for the canes to lose....I just dont expect them to win because of the ****** coaches we have.

Because of that I will also refuse to support with my $.

Same. No reason to win gMes this year. Gluten needs to go. I hope we go 1-11 and beat fsu,

Advertisement
I want Golden gone, hate the administration, would love for the BOT to lose all their personal wealth, and have gone to drastic means to avoid any of my money from going to the school. BUT I can never root against the team regardless of reasons. Golden's pride will take care of his being fired.

Advertisement
So you guys will watch games and cheer and get excited when the other team score and possibly wins?
Wow. I hate golden but would rather watch and hope we go undefeated.

Advertisement
CMOnQMeUMAAKSD5.jpg

for those of you guys rooting for My team to lose...........these are the young men that are spending their day off at the children's hospital.

if you are not with these young men, then you are against them. SO leave and cheer for your beloved semiHoles.

I'm too real of a fan to root for long term success of the program. I can only focus on my own infantile short term wants.

Advertisement
I had a nice sojourn away from the board, but with the season nearing, I'm back.

It's become that special time in a failed coaching regime where the best thing that can happen for the long term health of the team is for the results to be so poor that a new regime is brought in.

This is the least excited I am for a 'Canes season since '07, and I'm significantly more indifferent now than I have ever been.

I love our players, and hope they have a tremendous amount of success in life on or off the field. But I love the Miami Hurricane Football program a lot more than any individual player. And the only way we will get our program back is if we get rid of this joke coach and his joke staff, and bring in an elite replacement. To ensure that happens, I believe we need to lose 6 or 7 times this year.

The U that I fell in love with is dead. Rooting for losses is rooting for the resurrection of our once great program.

A sincere request....go back on your "sojourn", you will be happier and we will be thrilled.

Advertisement
Back