I'm Rooting For Clemson This Week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Valid point. ACC is getting a share of that Notre Dame NBC deal this year though. There always seems to be a bias in ranking Notre Dame too high. That’s the issue.
****, I didn't even know the ACC was a portion of ND's NBC deal. That makes me even more worried we'll get screwed over if it's a tie-breaker type of situation.

We can win no tie-breaker with Notre Dump when it comes to ANY committee making a choice.Very few /if any schools would.But this will work to our advantage.

I think our best bet would be to get to a tie-breaker for appearance sake then let Notre Dump go get beat again by Clemson and us go to a bowl where we have a chance of winning and finish out the season on a high note as opposed to getting curb stomped by Clemson on national TV again then going to the orange bowl and getting whipped again by another top 5-8 team like last time.

we ARE NOT good enough yet to compete with the top teams yet and anyone that thinks otherwise needs to take those orange and green shades off.Im not saying this to be a Debbie Downer or any other negative reason just facing fact.
For appearance sake and for recruiting I want our last appearance to be a win.we win our last game in a bowl and that’s all recruits will remember.Miami finished on a win.

If we get curbstomped in back to back games like happened the last time we played in the ACCCG then the OB To end the season and that’s what recruits will remember and the media will be there to help them remember it.

finishing the year 9-2/10-1 then winning our bowl game is a lot more important than going to the ACCCG just to say we made it.There’s always the “ we should have made it to the game but we got screwed by Notre Dump again” mantra which is a lot easier to sell to recruits than to try and explain back to back smack downs in the ACCCG and OB...Jmho.
I agree in a sense. The offseason for 7-6 UNC got more hype than was deserved because of how they finished. A little offseason hype & positivity would do wonders for recruiting (freshmen and xfers).

But I'll still be rooting for ACCCG.

You all believe in one game at a time. We are 5 -1 remember. What is so hard to understand. Half season is behind us. Good KARMA goes a long way. One game at a time.
Definitely. But you can't blame us as fans for looking ahead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back