I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the premise of this post. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but the hate in this site is what I cannot understand. I get more respect for the program and pure football talk from gators and seminoles than from most here.
That's because gators and Seminoles love Folden. He's the best thing that ever happened to them.

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

I've never went more than a couple of days without checking out the site since I joined. Over the course of a year the site has been steadily getting worse. Opinions on how to make this program better is one thing but the rhetoric and bashing you have to endure on just about every post is another. I will not post here again unless there is a dramatic tone change on this FAN site. I know there are a number of fans on this site that feel the same way as I do... but its the few that makes the most noise and set the tone of the site. Pardon the drama of an announcement... but my purpose is to let those that share my same convictions, know that I will still check and respond to the direct messages.

Don't blame you one bit. No one is even allowed to talk football here without it turning into a shrill, childish temper tantrum about the staff and school. They can't even stick to relevant criticisms, of which there are many, but have to turn everything into personal attacks and outright lies and slander.

Wish you and your son the best. You provided lots of great insight and info. Looking forward to seeing Shaq in a 'Canes uniform next year. Don't let the crazies drive you away from the program. This site does not represent the overall fanbase, not even close.
And here comes Al's Fleshlight. He worked overtime on here last night for his man. And he's back scratching and clawing this morning.

Folden must have guzzled a gallon of coffee this morning before he peed in IQ72's mouth because he's shot out of a cannon.

All you are doing is providing yet another example of what Shaq's dad was talking about. You are incapable of posting like an adult, of using anything resembling reason, of having any degree of decency. Trash like you has overtaken the board.

I've never went more than a couple of days without checking out the site since I joined. Over the course of a year the site has been steadily getting worse. Opinions on how to make this program better is one thing but the rhetoric and bashing you have to endure on just about every post is another. I will not post here again unless there is a dramatic tone change on this FAN site. I know there are a number of fans on this site that feel the same way as I do... but its the few that makes the most noise and set the tone of the site. Pardon the drama of an announcement... but my purpose is to let those that share my same convictions, know that I will still check and respond to the direct messages.

The mods allow this stuff to keep going on so nothing will change IMO.

It's a banana republic - there are no mods. This site will eventually go quietly away.

Father of best LB recruit in recent memory, "fans" talk crap to him on msg board. That's productive.

Advertisement
Blame Donald Trump.

Don't blame you one bit. No one is even allowed to talk football here without it turning into a shrill, childish temper tantrum about the staff and school. They can't even stick to relevant criticisms, of which there are many, but have to turn everything into personal attacks and outright lies and slander.

Wish you and your son the best. You provided lots of great insight and info. Looking forward to seeing Shaq in a 'Canes uniform next year. Don't let the crazies drive you away from the program. This site does not represent the overall fanbase, not even close.[/QUOTE]
And here comes Al's Fleshlight. He worked overtime on here last night for his man. And he's back scratching and clawing this morning.

Folden must have guzzled a gallon of coffee this morning before he peed in IQ72's mouth because he's shot out of a cannon.[/QUOTE]

All you are doing is providing yet another example of what Shaq's dad was talking about. You are incapable of posting like an adult, of using anything resembling reason, of having any degree of decency. Trash like you has overtaken the board.[/QUOTE]

Most of the posts allegedly bashing the program are actually bashing the people sabotaging the program.

Who said anything about being happy? All a lot of us want to do is talk football without everything turning into a bitcfest

Apparently to them not thinking that every time you stub your toe it's Golden's fault, or simply wanting to discuss football and not rehash the same nonsense over and over, or not agreeing that Golden is a pedophile, horrible human being, intentionally destroying the program, or any other nonsense, means you are "happy." There is no rational discussion or logic with them.

This forum started without Shaq's dad and will continue just fine without him.

Bye.

No one poster makes the site, no matter how much some folks think CIS would be **** w/out them. I will say that since Shaq committed and pops started posting, we actually have some good content on the site, vs the constant "fck you slurper"...."no, fck you mope" This site, like our program, is getting worse by the day.

Advertisement

The mods allow this stuff to keep going on so nothing will change IMO.

It's a banana republic - there are no mods. This site will eventually go quietly away.

Sounds like the tradition and standards of this program and their fans/alums.

Advertisement
Why don't you and franchise talk about **** a little bit more on this board or insult posters with a different opinion. You boys act like you own this board and never should be accountable for the filth that comes out of your posts. Someone gives you a little taste of your own filth and you run and cry like the little *****es you are. Cowards!

Please explain to me why we should be happy. What is the other opinion?

Moderators or owner of the site needs to get this POS under control. Its been like this for awhile and no body who is truely a fan enjoys this site anymore.

Who said anything about being happy? All a lot of us want to do is talk football without everything turning into a bitcfest

What needs to be said, we have a coach who has accomplished the following:

1. 16-16 in the ACC
2. 0-4 against FSU
3. 0 Bowl Wins
4. 0 ACCCG Appearances
5. 11 Losses in his last 19 Games
6. 28-22 Record Overall (with wins against the following Bethune Cookman x 2, Savannah State, FAMU, FAU and Arkansas State)
7. Losing Record in 2014 (4 years into his tenure)

He just needs one more year.

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

never gets old

two things:

1. told yall from Day 1 that Quarterman would not sign here...SEC Bound. Now people can see what's happening
2. Things would be much more positive over here and all "rah rah" if our program wasn't such a laughing stock. Don't blame the fans....the root cause of the anger is the admin and coaching staff.

Moderators or owner of the site needs to get this POS under control. Its been like this for awhile and no body who is truely a fan enjoys this site anymore.

Yeah...call the thought police *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back