I'm done

Hope you made it out alright I know Polk county got a lot of water.

My nephew and niece are in Lakeland and I haven’t heard from them…they are out north of Lakeland in Lake Gibson .Do you know how bad they got hammered.I think they are in a high area though.

Advertisement
My nephew and niece are in Lakeland and I haven’t heard from them…they are out north of Lakeland in Lake Gibson .Do you know how bad they got hammered.I think they are in a high area though.

Sorry thought I was replying to plantcity…

Advertisement
I’m not sure about N Lakeland. Ma dukes is S. Lakeland near the Polk toll rd. I have a cousins in central and east Lakeland (off memorial and off Combee) still without power. I haven’t heard anything about flooding.

I’m not sure about N Lakeland. Ma dukes is S. Lakeland near the Polk toll rd. I have a cousins in central and east Lakeland (off memorial and off Combee) still without power. I haven’t heard anything about flooding.

Thanks for replying.I heard from my nephew about an hour ago and he said they were all safe and that they never lost power…hope you and your family are ok…Having been through Katrina I can only imagine the destruction there….

Brother if the bar we’re setting for Mario and the blank check he was given here is comparing him to anything having to do with Manny Diaz, then we are truly ****ed.

And u’re moving the goal post. This has nothing to do w “bars set.” Did u or did u not condemn those who were being “toxic” around Manny for losing to FIU & LA Tech? Let me answer it 4 u; yes. But now, u’re leading the parade in doing so w/ Mario; why? B/c u were one of the main posters who didn’t want Mario here. Maybe it’s ur disdain 4 Butch & Mario’s connection to him, but regardless u were real in ur feelings w/ posters calling out Manny, but now it’s fashionable to do so. Lol

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Rome wasn’t built overnight. Saban was bad his first year at Alabama and lost to UL Monroe. We all need to trust the process.

Advertisement
247 has its share of complainers but it’s never as ugly as it can get here. It’s not allowed on that board.

I don’t really pay much attention to Ferman’s new site- it’s always been negative and a few posters try to control the narrative there.

A portion of the fan base is just miserable right now. Seems like the longer people have to rewatch and rehash last week the worse it gets.
Anything less than a blowout win over MTSU would have created the same feelings, though…

People just NEVER expected to be having these conversations 4 games in…..
I think it has to do with how pathetic the offense has been…

Everyone knew we weren’t winning the natty or making the playoffs but deep down everyone was nervous about Mario’s offense of choice and hoped Gattis would still be young and innovative enough to keep it spread like…WRONG!

It’s everyone’s worst nightmare watching easily one of the most pathetic offenses again shape up Enos style for an entire season and see a promising QB in TVD completely derail…

Its all DMoney's fault.

Larry David What GIF by Saturday Night Live
Dmoney cool and all, but if you still falling for his hyping up of players that's on you.

Maybe it’s just me but I feel a whooooole lot of stubbornness when it comes to Mario and Gattis and changing this offense.Hope I’m wrong.Not sure I am.
I'm equally as worried about their actual ability to do better and switch it up.

Advertisement
And u’re moving the goal post. This has nothing to do w “bars set.” Did u or did u not condemn those who were being “toxic” around Manny for losing to FIU & LA Tech? Let me answer it 4 u; yes. But now, u’re leading the parade in doing so w/ Mario; why? B/c u were one of the main posters who didn’t want Mario here. Maybe it’s ur disdain 4 Butch & Mario’s connection to him, but regardless u were real in ur feelings w/ posters calling out Manny, but now it’s fashionable to do so. Lol

Leading the charge? Really? Am I starting threads about Kiffin and Leach? Or bumping threads saying I told you so?

Come on man.

If you think having higher expectations for this team, especially after the money we spent assembling this staff and the analyst infrastructure behind it, is moving the goalposts, then I’m guilty as charged.

But saying I’m “anti Mario” for being horribly disappointed with what we’ve seen, especially offensively, is ludicrous.

Advertisement
Appreciate it. Everything is good my way. Still no internet though so I’ve been staying with my dad. Some of my ppls power is still out in PC. My mom over in Lakeland is still without power.
I've seen that Starlink will be setting up in and around Ft. Myers. So, while broadbad will be available, that's a strong suggestion that some of the previous ISP infrastructure is irreparable and all-new systems will eventually be built.

I've seen that Starlink will be setting up in and around Ft. Myers. So, while broadbad will be available, that's a strong suggestion that some of the previous ISP infrastructure is irreparable and all-new systems will eventually be built.
I have starlink and it’s amazing. Outside of it needing a hard line into the house from the dish, it’s been easy. It isn’t as fast during busy times, but it’s faster than either Comcast or AT&T. There’s no going back.

. I have starlink and it’s amazing. Outside of it needing a hard line into the house from the dish, it’s been easy. It isn’t as fast during busy times, but it’s faster than either Comcast or AT&T. There’s no going back.
That's great. I'm hoping many people can run with it here as well.

Advertisement
Back