I'm done

Advertisement
Advertisement
A little off topic but will Miami fans give Mario the grace Chip Kelly has gotten at ucla. Three ugly seasons to get to 8-4 last year and now 5-0?
No way. And feel free to go off-topic. Brooklyn said he’s gone.

Advertisement
This fanbase is full of pussies and crybabies. A huge group of never fought for or accomplished anything that wasn’t instant and easy. SMH It’s embarrassing. I talk to players and coaches every day and not a one has given up on the season or the ACC. However, our loyal fans have packed it in before we play one conference game. Fwiw the team is literally focusing on winning the conference. Some of you would like them to quit on themselves and each other…
bro we could legit go undefeated the remainder of the season and all these mopes would still be *****ing - instead of being 10-2 we could be 11-1! lol. Those are the types of complainers theres not even a point in responding to. I mean I get it this was an absolutely horrible start. But at the end of the day people need to chill the **** out a bit.

1664673129695.png

Advertisement
This fanbase is full of pussies and crybabies. A huge group of never fought for or accomplished anything that wasn’t instant and easy. SMH It’s embarrassing. I talk to players and coaches every day and not a one has given up on the season or the ACC. However, our loyal fans have packed it in before we play one conference game. Fwiw the team is literally focusing on winning the conference. Some of you would like them to quit on themselves and each other…
I'd bet that half of the biggest whiners have never even been to a game.

Later man and best wishes.

I feel you, but I don't agree with you.

We looked better last year as a whole product than we have under this new expensive *** staff. In particular on offense, which has been abysmal.

Culture, accountability, changing whatever, and all that stuff should be easy for a vet staff like this. They've got a lot of years under their belt. There's no excuse making this team look worse, again, on offense in particular.

We also might be a bit low on talent, but Southern Miss and this last week, come on. Mario looked like a lost puppy on the sidelines, it was sad.

Anyhow, some do live here to say the same things over and over. People got all excited, bought in, and that's on them. I sort of did, but if he can't win with the support he's got now, he never will.

Advertisement
No, not remotely close; negativity is negativity. Yet, u were so quick to call it out during The Diaz era. Oh, btw…Diaz, lost to FIU w a 2019 team that produced 6 NFL draft picks.

Both losses were completely & grossly unacceptable; yet the Diaz apologist, like urself, were so quick to call this board toxic for criticizing him. We paid $9m towards Diaz’s entire situation, 1st yr, to lose to FIU; but, shame on the fans for voicing their frustration. He just needed “time.” But it’s fashionable to create 100’s of threads on Mario? Seems very hypocritical.

U, particularly, have gone well out of ur way to chit on Butch Davis, & now Mario. If u’re saying the situation is different, it’s only b/c u were King Pom Pom for Diaz, & hated the idea of Mario replacing him.

U’re in no position to respond to Brooklyn Dee w/ ur post b/c the receipts shows u weren’t w/ that same energy for Diaz.

Brother if the bar we’re setting for Mario and the blank check he was given here is comparing him to anything having to do with Manny Diaz, then we are truly ****ed.

Appreciate it. Everything is good my way. Still no internet though so I’ve been staying with my dad. Some of my ppls power is still out in PC. My mom over in Lakeland is still without power.
Glad you are alright. Hopefully you all should get power back soon. Crazy how these things moving 20-40 miles in a direction changes things man.

Advertisement
Back