I'm done

I would take fsu willie as of over what we have . Hes actually a good oc and can recruit too . Open and explosive O over this power ****

Advertisement
I would take fsu willie as of over what we have . Hes actually a good oc and can recruit too . Open and explosive O over this power ****
The baffling thing is MC should be able to recognize at this point how most elite spread O's are able to run the ball more effectively than teams running pro style. Innovation on O doesn't have to mean abandoning the run game.

E
Oh, is that right? Let’s see how u felt about the negativity surrounding Manny:

Please tell me you can see the difference between the two situations.

This fanbase is full of pussies and crybabies. A huge group of never fought for or accomplished anything that wasn’t instant and easy. SMH It’s embarrassing. I talk to players and coaches every day and not a one has given up on the season or the ACC. However, our loyal fans have packed it in before we play one conference game. Fwiw the team is literally focusing on winning the conference. Some of you would like them to quit on themselves and each other…
Oh No Reaction GIF

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
The realist ish you ever wrote

Advertisement
I've left the 90s in the mirror. Lots of funny stories and great people but I live a totally different life now.

Overall, I think Mario will get Miami back but it isn't happening quickly. This will be a grind and he needs to land more than one great class. Needs portal wins every year along with great classes for many years.

So we can't question the coaches after getting embarrassed by a C-USA team, following a pitiful offensive performance & head-scratching coaching the week prior? K.

Naw man it’s the total despair that is making this place hard to endure right now.

Many of the porst are just nihilistic,

Advertisement
My thing with the board is that everything has to be negative. Someone posts an update on Ruiz’ stadium and most of the responses are just “we don’t deserve a stadium”. someone posts a recruit update and you get mostly “why would he come here” responses.
My bad. I did give a negative take on pesto sauce. I apologize to all who love a good pesto sauce, amd will endeavor to give pesto sauce a chance to show up strong and win me over.

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
I’m with @RVACane in asking you not to leave. Folks don’t understand the sport and they think because people have been paid a lot of money that that alone will resolve all the imbedded issues.

Univ of Michigan went thru the Brady Hoke and Rich Rod years. They they hired Harbaugh and lost to OSU for 6 straight years. Then after 1 good season with Gattis as OC, Harbaugh interviews with the Vikings the day before NSD. And yet they stuck by their; favorite son, former p[layer, very high paid coach, and it really looks like Harbaugh finally has HIS program and it is all clicking. We need to ahve similar patience if we ever want to be good again because changing coaches every few years is rarely a recipe for success.

I've left the 90s in the mirror. Lots of funny stories and great people but I live a totally different life now.

Overall, I think Mario will get Miami back but it isn't happening quickly. This will be a grind and he needs to land more than one great class. Needs portal wins every year along with great classes for many years.
Correct. To win big this is exactly what must happen. The issue is many of our CIS vets are simply pointing out talent shouldn't be an excuse to beat MTSU. This staff should have us looking like an overall above average operation from day 1. The loss to TAMU was expected. Major adjustments need to be made. The honeymoon is over. Let's see what Mario & co is made of next Saturday.

E

Please tell me you can see the difference between the two situations.

No, not remotely close; negativity is negativity. Yet, u were so quick to call it out during The Diaz era. Oh, btw…Diaz, lost to FIU w a 2019 team that produced 6 NFL draft picks.

Both losses were completely & grossly unacceptable; yet the Diaz apologist, like urself, were so quick to call this board toxic for criticizing him. We paid $9m towards Diaz’s entire situation, 1st yr, to lose to FIU; but, shame on the fans for voicing their frustration. He just needed “time.” But it’s fashionable to create 100’s of threads on Mario? Seems very hypocritical.

U, particularly, have gone well out of ur way to chit on Butch Davis, & now Mario. If u’re saying the situation is different, it’s only b/c u were King Pom Pom for Diaz, & hated the idea of Mario replacing him.

U’re in no position to respond to Brooklyn Dee w/ ur post b/c the receipts shows u weren’t w/ that same energy for Diaz.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tu Quoque
You might want to read more and post less. We can be blamed for emulating other people’s faults.
I wasn’t discrediting what you were saying. Just pointing out that fans in general aren’t rational and none of this behavior is surprising one bit. Seems like I struck a nerve there and it was 100% unintentional.

I wasn’t discrediting what you were saying. Just pointing out that fans in general aren’t rational and none of this behavior is surprising one bit. Seems like I struck a nerve there and it was 100% unintentional.
All good. I wish we were better. We’re not and never will be. It’s inexcusable. I hope, for spite alone, we win the coastal and find ourselves in the ACC championship game. If only to watch and enjoy the coaches and kids above it up our “fans” asses. We’re a classless group.

Advertisement
The baffling thing is MC should be able to recognize at this point how most elite spread O's are able to run the ball more effectively than teams running pro style. Innovation on O doesn't have to mean abandoning the run game.
I willie believe taggart is way better option then this oc we have . Willie can actualy recruit too

I willie believe taggart is way better option then this oc we have . Willie can actualy recruit too
Maybe the current FSU OC Atkins not so much Willie IMO. That guy has singlehandedly carried fsu recruiting on offense and his on field product has been good. Noles gonna have a hard time holding onto to him cuz I expect other programs to come calling in the offseason.

Maybe the current FSU OC Atkins not so much Willie IMO. That guy has singlehandedly carried fsu recruiting on offense and his on field product has been good. Noles gonna have a hard time holding onto to him cuz I expect other programs to come calling in the offseason.
I would take water boy over ours imo hes terrible .

I can freely admit that I set myself up for disappointment over the offseason. I thought Mario was good for at least 1 more win than last year and end the stupid losses to lesser teams. He can still achieve the first of those, but I'm seriously recalibrating my expectations. It sounds sad saying it, but 6 wins and a bowl game is probably a realistic goal, but I'm not expecting more than that. I'm not even mad at previous coaches that have led to this, I'm mad at all of the incompetent BOT, Presidents, AD's, etc.. that allowed it to happen.

Advertisement
Back