I'm done

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
Feel ya! Cant get past one thread a day with all the nonsense around here. In miami it’s “cool” to sh#t on your own team when we’re down.

Advertisement
Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I feel you man and understand. Never seen it this negative especially after four games.
Because we lost to Middle Tennessee State. It's like losing to friggin Bishop Sycamore. Or my son's NFL flag football team. Or to use a military analogy, it's like the US military going to war against Luxembourg and being routed.

And some of the reaction is understandable. We appeared to have our first legitimate first round quarterback since Steve Walsh, in the form of Tyler Van Dyke. Now he's a JAG. People knew that there would be struggles, but at least we had that. So the reaction is even more outrage.

As much as I hate the toxicity of the board, it’s not a surprise. This fanbase has never been emotionally mature. Frankly, it’s part of five national championships. The passion of this fanbase has always been over the top. It’s not my go to market strategy personally, but everyone is about this []_[]. Wishing you well. Hoping everyone gives Mario the time he’s going to need. The university will absolutely give him the resources and support he needs to be successful. It might take three years, but once he flips the entirety of the roster, we’ll all see his plan come to fruition. Maybe you’ll be back to support the team publicly when we win big again. Safe travels and see you soon.
Mario is who I thought he was.. You'll see in 3 years.. watch Liberty City tried to tell yall. RELL is on the west coast.. These guys know football. He's never hired some young innovative coach just retreads.

Advertisement
Mario is who I thought he was.. You'll see in 3 years.. watch Liberty City tried to tell yall. RELL is on the west coast.. These guys know football. He's never hired some young innovative coach just retreads.
We’ll see together

For all those thinking weed, alcohol and *** will help your misery, IT WON'T. I know you probably wondering- ***? In the middle of missionary, I started crying and rabbling on about how my Canes suck, it's been 20 years, we were supposed to be bike, stadium empty, too many ghay commercials, wife thinks she knows football, my indoor plants do better outside, no dog at the shelter would come to me, my mom doesn't end our calls with a "I love you", asked the dispensary guy why he gave me weed for emotional problems , he said because I told him I was a Cane, my wife ain't a good cook...........

See You Tomorrow Love GIF by Bounce

I’ll also add, name me the last coach as part of a staff overhaul (after a mediocre season(s)) to struggle this badly in their first year. You won’t find one - Mario is the first in the modern era that I can recall. There is zero evidence he can take his team to the next level outside of maybe top 10 classes.

Advertisement
This fanbase is full of pussies and crybabies. A huge group of never fought for or accomplished anything that wasn’t instant and easy. SMH It’s embarrassing. I talk to players and coaches every day and not a one has given up on the season or the ACC. However, our loyal fans have packed it in before we play one conference game. Fwiw the team is literally focusing on winning the conference. Some of you would like them to quit on themselves and each other…

We lost by two TDs to a team that was blown out by 40 by James Madison in a game that didn’t seem like a fluke.

It’s ok to be negative , feelings be damned.

Oh, is that right? Let’s see how u felt about the negativity surrounding Manny:

Advertisement
quitters will all be back once we start winning again. but here is my inspirational quote again for 2022. it gets me thru the roughest times. it is so brilliant. I first thought it was from Sesame Street but realized it was from an intellectual giant!

"Today is today, yesterday was today yesterday. Tomorrow will be today tomorrow so live today, so the future today will be as the past today." Kamala Harris

I find this funny overall. In this thread…

This fanbase is full of pussies and crybabies. A huge group of never fought for or accomplished anything that wasn’t instant and easy. SMH It’s embarrassing. I talk to players and coaches every day and not a one has given up on the season or the ACC. However, our loyal fans have packed it in before we play one conference game. Fwiw the team is literally focusing on winning the conference. Some of you would like them to quit on themselves and each other…
Sentence one was all you had to type. All the ****** "I told you so fans" belong in Gainesville.

Advertisement

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by I'm So Jonathan

As much as I hate the toxicity of the board, it’s not a surprise. This fanbase has never been emotionally mature. Frankly, it’s part of five national championships. The passion of this fanbase has always been over the top. It’s not my go to market strategy personally, but everyone is about this []_[]. Wishing you well. Hoping everyone gives Mario the time he’s going to need. The university will absolutely give him the resources and support he needs to be successful. It might take three years, but once he flips the entirety of the roster, we’ll all see his plan come to fruition. Maybe you’ll be back to support the team publicly when we win big again. Safe travels and see you soon.
Sure but show me a mature fanbase.

If Brooklyn is Duane, he would remember coming into summer workouts after drinking too much the night before. Made it around 10 minutes. HA

I think the guessing is comical (some really bad guesses too) but some really need to let it go. I've appreciated all the insight Dee has brought over the years. I'm confident i know who he is but i'm not one to put things out there bc i would want that same respect. He's earned mine so i will respect his.

Didnt take me but 3 games to our oc sucks , well see how mario is if he decides to keep this oc and scheme with south Florida kids . Well never a good wRs in this bjg 10 scheme. Thats coaching keeping upper classman in who suck

Advertisement
Back