I'm done

Advertisement
Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
You’re a good poster but regardless of anything you said, a loss to MTSU is pathetic and the clock management is an abortion. Clock management isn’t “part of a bigger problem.” Corch Mario had the same issues in Oregon. Who wastes a timeout one minute after the 2nd half started? And an onside kick with 6 min left?

Puzzling decisions from the 80M man.

Advertisement
I respect that. I know you guys are close and it ****ed him off to the point of this post
I simply don't like what I've seen....If we'd have Lost to Clemson, or A&M in that matter I'd be more understanding. But to lose to a team (who's getting hammered by an even worse team tonight) is inexcusable. If people disagree. Well, that's on them. I know what I'm talking about.

Lol....his nephew??....Trust me...you have no idea who he is....
I tried figuring who he was a few years ago but never did figure it out.Just that he played under Butch Davis in the mid-late 90's. Honestly, i always liked the mystery of not knowing who he is lol. Could be an NFL hall of famer or one that never played in the NFL.

I ain't never going anywhere, I been a bills fan where we haven't mad playoffs for 15 plus years before, I enjoy the process of going from rags to riches I love following the grind. I know the Canes will get this thing right in time just will take 2 to 3 years to feel the full effects. UNC game tho if TVD misses a few passes early on tho that thing could go sideways real quick
yes, because he's out on the field all alone....

Advertisement
Aww GIF
Comedy Reaction GIF by CBS

At least I still have you.

I simply don't like what I've seen....If we'd have Lost to Clemson, or A&M in that matter I'd be more understanding. But to lose to a team (who's getting hammered by an even worse team tonight) is inexcusable. If people disagree. Well, that's on them. I know what I'm talking about.
96 vs ECU?

Advertisement
It's understandable to be upset. No excuse to lose to a G5 school with a staff that's the highest paid in the ACC. Mario came here, hit the ground running in recruiting and built a ton of momentum..........but for now the on field product looks awful and everyone is a bit shell-shocked. What sucks is the people who go overboard and almost seem to enjoy us losing and dunking on the program itself.
Well said.

Advertisement
We were down 19 schollies...and that ECU team would whip this yrs UM team...no comparison.
That had to be the stupidest comparisons.
Literally, comparing apples to oranges.
Program was wrecked by probation in 96 and 97.
I was at the ECU game and can tell you that decimated roster full of young players played a **** of a lot harder than what we say on Saturday with a bloated COVID roster.

And I respect that. I also think he knows what he’s talking about as well. And again I think your posts have led to Dees point

Advertisement
Back