I'm done

Its all DMoney's fault.

Larry David What GIF by Saturday Night Live
That **** preseason hype post

Advertisement
Yes that loss was unacceptable just have to see this team fight and bounce back after this horrible loss, we'll know a lot about this staff against UNC how they get the players to respond and get up for this game

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys

Haven’t looked at the Board really since the loss to MTSU. Life is better without dealing with the dumb **** here. I’ll still support the program and will be in Miami next week to watch the UNC game. Everyone probably needs to take a step back and enjoy life outside of canes football

Advertisement
Hey Brook you make me laugh. You don't know anything about our real life so making an assumption we are miserable is a complete joke. We are die hard Canes fans and many of us paying customers. So many other programs turn it around the next year so what can't we do it? We are starving for a winner and its been like 20 years. Don't give me the baloney it takes years, Mario doesn't have his own players, or it takes time to change the culture. That is all RUBBISH. The product on the field SUCKS and Mario was given the keys along with a boatload of money. So far I'm not impressed at all and Mario better win against NC. Last week was a TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT TO CANES FANS AND THE ENTIRE COUNTRY! Do not sugar coat this because MARIO he making a ton of money!

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys

Bye

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s saying we act like ******* bc the product sucks. If the product was good we wouldn’t act like ********.
I think everyone understands there is a valid reason to be frustrated after last weeks game, but if you're an unhappy customer, leave your negative review once and then go on about your day.

The constant recycled complaints and b!tching is tiring for other people to read all day.

The last podcast that came out was half crying and half interviewing a recruit. It should've been split up into two videos so that people who want to watch the interview and get to know the kid, or his family/friends if they're interested in watching it don't have to listen to all the whining from an adult fan of the team.

It is embarrassing to see a grown man complaining and whining so much about an upset loss and not the attitude you want people to think of when they go to listen to what should be an exciting interview with a prospect excited about becoming a Miami Hurricane next year.

Yes, it sucked, and the offense has been very disappointing, but we're men here--wtf is going on. Say your piece after the game and move on. Our team has been 7-5 for the last 15 years lol. We finally have commitment from the university and boosters to be relevant again and we're trying to run the guys out who demanded and therefore received the support that will make us relevant again in a few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back