I'm done

Advertisement
0343D645-5467-4C13-93EA-103510D9D6F8.gif

Advertisement
Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys

Like...I been sayin this.

Keep up the good fight brother.

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
Don't go too far. The jackasses will go away before too long when the problem reveals itself. This place is better with posters like you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Make sure you show up after the UNC game.
I ain't never going anywhere, I been a bills fan where we haven't mad playoffs for 15 plus years before, I enjoy the process of going from rags to riches I love following the grind. I know the Canes will get this thing right in time just will take 2 to 3 years to feel the full effects. UNC game tho if TVD misses a few passes early on tho that thing could go sideways real quick

No all the fans but there's a few on this board that put that Gator tears thread to shame
Ok i understand. Yeah - It’s a rough spot for us and I’ve mostly stayed in DM’s for now. We know the board’s going to burn after MTSU. Unfortunately there is a miserable contingent that is miserable regardless. When stuff like this happens they take a more prominent spot here and then the only when we suck poRsters show up. We’ll have to clean it up at some point but we can’t just ban people for being disappointed fans so it gets tangled. It sucks though. I hate when the board is like this.

Advertisement
Kurt Russell Fact GIF

No all the fans but there's a few on this board that put that Gator tears thread to shame
It's understandable to be upset. No excuse to lose to a G5 school with a staff that's the highest paid in the ACC. Mario came here, hit the ground running in recruiting and built a ton of momentum..........but for now the on field product looks awful and everyone is a bit shell-shocked. What sucks is the people who go overboard and almost seem to enjoy us losing and dunking on the program itself.

Advertisement
Back