I'm done

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys

Advertisement
Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
Mario was warning them all.

I feel you man and understand. Never seen it this negative especially after four games.

**** lost Brook and Jay in the first month of the season. Need to hurry up and fast forward this thing to the off- session before we lose anyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its all DMoney's fault.

Larry David What GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
As much as I hate the toxicity of the board, it’s not a surprise. This fanbase has never been emotionally mature. Frankly, it’s part of five national championships. The passion of this fanbase has always been over the top. It’s not my go to market strategy personally, but everyone is about this []_[]. Wishing you well. Hoping everyone gives Mario the time he’s going to need. The university will absolutely give him the resources and support he needs to be successful. It might take three years, but once he flips the entirety of the roster, we’ll all see his plan come to fruition. Maybe you’ll be back to support the team publicly when we win big again. Safe travels and see you soon.

As much as I hate the toxicity of the board, it’s not a surprise. This fanbase has never been emotionally mature.

A good argument can be made that a good amount of people that post online on CFB boards aren't, Miami's not an outlier there.

Nostalgia is a powerful thing. I too sometimes live there. But, I understand our program for far too long has been mediocre. Sad but true. I will believe we are back when we are consistent. I take game by game, and enjoy the games and traveling to away games. Reality is reality we are a mediocre football program, that is fighting to come up. Will not happen overnight. Money will help the turnaround.

Advertisement
Back