I'm done

Advertisement
Lmao. I don’t even think it’s a manny Diaz thing. But this is further proof the issues weren’t all a coaching issue on gameday..Mario has to be given a opportunity to set his roster and his standards within the program before we can judge. IMO there hasn’t been 1 HC whose been give that since Coker for a variety of reasons
1) Randy Shannon was a continuation of a failed regime. Ridiculous HC hire. He was given 4 years to continue the failure and did so;
2) Al Golden was given too much time. He failed;
3) Richt quit and had health issues. If he'd been younger, he would have gotten enough time;
4) Diaz arguably didn't get "enough time" in terms of years, but I don't think his consistently unprepared teams were going to change.

So, I do not agree that these coaches weren't given "enough time."

signal-2022-10-02-15-53-09-946.jpg

Y'all are some of the most arrogant, dillusional, fairweather fans ever and I'm tired of this regurgitated nonsense. Some of y'all just are so miserable in your day-to-day lives that you come on here and try to rile up the rest of the geniuses. If you're actually stupid enough to believe that **** near 20 years worth of built up fvck **** is gonna disappear with the flick of a switch that's on nothing but you. Whether u have issues with clock management,with scheme or anything else it's simply a piece of a far larger problem. All off season you were warned not to just believe what anyone tells you. That we gotta develop these players. EVERY ONE OF THEM. As many bad habits as we have it takes time to switch. All this dumb **** about how coached aren't doing their job is stupid. Me I can't deal with all this complaining so I'll just keep my distance. Hopefully y'all get to the point you realize that misery is just toxic. If not is what it is. Be ez boys
And when are people gonna realize you can’t change 50 years (or however old Mario is) of not being able to manage the clock, being ultra conservative and atrocious in situational football. None of that is gonna change in any amount of time

Advertisement
I get the criticism; EVERYONE should be upset w/ what happened w/ MTSU. However, I found their particular reply to Dee especially frustrating b/c all they did was defend Manny during bad losses.
Him and Dee have a history of not seeing eye to eye and having some back and forth stuff - I’d say over the Manny divide.

Advertisement
U changed ur quote to “Mario’s #1 Slurper, which was cute, but ur post history says completely otherwise.

Just when I was about to post all of the negative comments U’ve said about Mario, including his coaching record at FIU, when I did a side by side comparison to what u said about Butch, it’s eerily similar.

I’m also realizing u don’t remember half or a quarter of the chit u post on here. One minute u post “I never chit on Butch, I just chit on the imbeciles that think he’s some God…” yet, u can find 100’s of post of u doing just that, chitting on Butch. One minute u say “I can’t excuse the FIU lost”, and the next you’re constantly telling fans to stop bringing it up, and we shouldn’t remember that loss no more than remember us beating ND in 2017. It’s why u were listed as a Manny Slurper in the Manny Slurper thread, as u conveniently slowed ur post after the MSU bludgeoning.

U can lie to urself all u want, u can change ur quote, & can put on the sheep clothing of being supportive of Mario, but a simple search for Mario w/ ur name attached shows thee exact opposite. Maybe u should check ur post history.

Did you bother to check my post history on Mark Stoops, Lane Kiffin, The Pirate and various other “candidates”?

You will find the same kind of “eerily similar” posts about them as well.

It’s called objective thinking.

Once it became obvious, we were going to throw huge money at the next coach, wasn’t that the right thing to do?

I’m 100% team Mario. I know he’s going to be here for the next half decade at least. All our present and future eggs are in that basket.

That doesn’t mean I’m happy with the style of office he has chosen to run.

That’s OK too.

Did you bother to check my post history on Mark Stoops, Lane The Pirate and various other “candidates”?

You will find the same kind of “eerily similar” posts about them as well.

It’s called objective thinking.

Once it became obvious, we were going to throw huge money at the next coach, isn’t that the right thing to do?

I’m 100% team Mario. I know he’s going to be here for the next half decade at least. All our present and future eggs are in that basket.

That doesn’t mean I’m happy with the style of office he has chosen to run.

That’s OK too.

Bruh; I already posted ur one receipt when there’s 100’s more. That receipt was predicated on ur QP to Dee. So all this tunnel chit u trying to drag me into ain’t going to work. U hummed a totally different tune w Manny, Mr Being Objective. Sometimes just being honest w/ urself is more conducive than trying to move goal posts. This was & have always been about ur energy regarding Manny vs. ur energy now & ur post history matches the energy u’re showing now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
mario corhstobal is who we thought he was, a dude getting his *** WHOOPED by a community college in hill billy america

Advertisement
Lol Murfreesboro is the furthest thing from a hillbilly area. A lot of people on this site need to travel more often.

Tenn is a complete **** hole top to bottom side to side. Had a vacation home there in the mountains and they would steal everything we had the second we left over and over and over hot water heater included. Thieves were clearly watching it, and this is with the nearest neighbors a half mile away. Use to get goosebumps sleeping in that place at night knowing some cousin fcker is sitting out there with binoculars.

The good ole country boy bar right down the street on cousin fcking dirt road had multiple murders in it before getting closed down. All this within just 10 miles of Gatlinburg and pigeon forge. Memphis is a massive **** hole, Nashville has a massive murder rate per Capita. I lived there long enough to know about that place and how at just 14 years old I got in a car and drove 500 miles back home to Florida to get away from it. First time ever driving a stick shift and stalled out 14 times on the trip. ***** that place.

Tenn is a complete **** hole top to bottom side to side. Had a vacation home there in the mountains and they would steal everything we had the second we left over and over and over hot water heater included. Thieves were clearly watching it, and this is with the nearest neighbors a half mile away. Use to get goosebumps sleeping in that place at night knowing some cousin fcker is sitting out there with binoculars.

The good ole country boy bar right down the street on cousin fcking dirt road had multiple murders in it before getting closed down. All this within just 10 miles of Gatlinburg and pigeon forge. Memphis is a massive **** hole, Nashville has a massive murder rate per Capita. I lived there long enough to know about that place and how at just 14 years old I got in a car and drove 500 miles back home to Florida to get away from it. First time ever driving a stick shift and stalled out 14 times on the trip. ***** that place.
Alright, I get it. Manual transmissions can be a massive pain in the ***.

Advertisement
Back