I'm done

Lol Murfreesboro is the furthest thing from a hillbilly area. A lot of people on this site need to travel more often.
The furthest thing from a hillbilly area? That’s quite a strong statement. Less hillibilly than say, New York City, even?

Advertisement
The furthest thing from a hillbilly area? That’s quite a strong statement. Less hillibilly than say, New York City, even?

Certainly not NYC, but the people aren't much different than say West Palm. West Palm may be more annoying due to all the NE transplants and old people. Far less hillbilly than say Loxahatchee though. Definitely not cosmopolitan, but how many places really are?

If we pan out for a moment, and review the fact that there has been a sea-change for the football program from the top down, and that most of these people are not quick-fix minded, near-sighted reactionary fans but have experience in leading large organizations (including Mario) over time, I have faith that this program will get back to a winning trajectory.

It will be bumpy.
But when it happens, all of those who jump off after the first majors bumps will wander back in.

@Brooklyndee

We Want You Back Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Mario will right the ship, he knew this wasn’t an over night make over.

Advertisement
Exactly about of soft fans on here yall clowns are worse than Gator tears fans,
Couldn't believe that after Gator Tears was the best recurring thing on here we as a unit was softer. Just shocking stuff. Someone's Miami Tears post on their site is POPPIN.

Couldn't believe that after Gator Tears was the best recurring thing on here we as a unit was softer. Just shocking stuff. Someone's Miami Tears post on their site is POPPIN.
Oh yea that definitely getting a ton of laughs in on their board

I think everyone understands there is a valid reason to be frustrated after last weeks game, but if you're an unhappy customer, leave your negative review once and then go on about your day.

The constant recycled complaints and b!tching is tiring for other people to read all day.

The last podcast that came out was half crying and half interviewing a recruit. It should've been split up into two videos so that people who want to watch the interview and get to know the kid, or his family/friends if they're interested in watching it don't have to listen to all the whining from an adult fan of the team.

It is embarrassing to see a grown man complaining and whining so much about an upset loss and not the attitude you want people to think of when they go to listen to what should be an exciting interview with a prospect excited about becoming a Miami Hurricane next year.

Yes, it sucked, and the offense has been very disappointing, but we're men here--wtf is going on. Say your piece after the game and move on. Our team has been 7-5 for the last 15 years lol. We finally have commitment from the university and boosters to be relevant again and we're trying to run the guys out who demanded and therefore received the support that will make us relevant again in a few years.
Man we really have been 7-5 for essentially 15 years. That type of consistency is unmatched outside of Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've outright despised the cold since I was 18, and didn't like it much before then. I seriously doubt I'd ever leave Florida.
I grew up in Hollywood and moved to NE TN 39 years ago. Even after all this time, I still hate winter. Short story. I got here in Nov of ‘83. Christmas Day was 6 below zero. I thought “WTF did I get myself in to!”

Much as I abhor what we saw last Sat vs MTSU, I'm glad there wasn't any internet message boards back in '79 when FAMU beat us, 16-13. Schnelly may never have made it to our first 'ship. A semi forgotten top 3 all time loss for our program, imo.

Too be fair, we weren’t known as a football juggernaut during that year. In ‘79 they won 5 games, the year before they won 6, but from 75-77 they didn’t win more than 3 games. More than likely FAMU was just another loss because the team didn’t have a reputation for winning. They always lost.

Tenn is a complete **** hole top to bottom side to side. Had a vacation home there in the mountains and they would steal everything we had the second we left over and over and over hot water heater included. Thieves were clearly watching it, and this is with the nearest neighbors a half mile away. Use to get goosebumps sleeping in that place at night knowing some cousin fcker is sitting out there with binoculars.

The good ole country boy bar right down the street on cousin fcking dirt road had multiple murders in it before getting closed down. All this within just 10 miles of Gatlinburg and pigeon forge. Memphis is a massive **** hole, Nashville has a massive murder rate per Capita. I lived there long enough to know about that place and how at just 14 years old I got in a car and drove 500 miles back home to Florida to get away from it. First time ever driving a stick shift and stalled out 14 times on the trip. ***** that place.
You just stayed in a bad part, but this doesn't describe the Tennessee I live in.

Advertisement
Back