I'm done

clown *** post. y'all defend Mario fro this **** but w other coaches bc you didnt like them, you crucify them. guess you went into hiding when you couldn't take that golden boy is a clown
All alumni fall under this umbrella. They’re one of the main reasons why we’re here 15+ years later stuck in mediocrity

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m looking at our schedule asking myself how long will this losing streak be ?

Honestly Virginia a loss on the road and FSU home we’ll set a record for turnovers for consecutive weeks no doubt.

1666876543652.png

Rick James GIF

How many times are the same pathetic f^cks going to bring up MTSU? You’re no better than the actual team - giving up immediately at the first sign of adversity.

It’s a crippling and terrible loss; it’s embarrassing and unacceptable. But guess what - you gotta move on. The coordinators aren’t good, we have other glaring coaching holes, and the roster stinks. You already knew that. You guys probably still bring up your hoe a$$ ex’s five years down the road.

Misery loves company I guess. Hopefully Mario recruits like a madman - rooting for him harder than ever just to see all of you open your mouths real wide in a few years and take every inch.

And if not - bring me the Lane train.

The last thing this program needs is constant turmoil and bickering. Give him the off-season to fire guys and recruit, then let’s see what’s up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How many times are the same pathetic f^cks going to bring up MTSU? You’re no better than the actual team - giving up immediately at the first sign of adversity.

It’s a crippling and terrible loss; it’s embarrassing and unacceptable. But guess what - you gotta move on. The coordinators aren’t good, we have other glaring coaching holes, and the roster stinks. You already knew that. You guys probably still bring up your hoe a$$ ex’s five years down the road.

Misery loves company I guess. Hopefully Mario recruits like a madman - rooting for him harder than ever just to see all of you open your mouths real wide in a few years and take every inch.

And if not - bring me the Lane train.

The last thing this program needs is constant turmoil and bickering. Give him the off-season to fire guys and recruit, then let’s see what’s up.
youre not wrong but we also brought up FIU w Manny every single week for 3 years after it happened haha. gloves off when you get embarrassed lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back