I'm calling the Herald tomorrow

If it was $2-3g's, I would have done it. At least I care enough, much less have the disposable income, to contact the herald and get all the information. However, $10gs not good value. I know evaluating and analyzing value on a return on an investment is another language to you. I'll dumb it down for you: Rather continue to contribute to banners.

You have provided absolutely nothing but garbage to this thread. Keep being the first one to raise their hand for overtime as a driver for a candy vendor machine.
The truth is that the price I cited in thread (roughly 10K) was black and white. Color was a grand more. I was hoping the lower price would get more ppl to continue, and then I would have covered difference for color.
At least I called and took initiative. More than can be said about you. Black-and-white is only minimally cheaper. I gave you her name and number, now you call yourself big tough Internet guy lmao.

minimally cheaper? haa! you have no clue little guy.

You're the one that started a thread about purchasing a full page ad. Not my fault you're not man enough to vet out the commitment before talking a big game...

your hearts in the right place....but, so is Doritos

So you were only willing to take on less than 10% of the cost, yet started a thread about doing it yourself?

Don't be all Al Golden and be accountable, just say "Sorry i can't swing it, and should never have started a thread simply based on my mental *********ion"

okay you are at 3k

I kick in 1k

we now have 4k in

we just need 5k more and we got ourselves a full pay AD

I am ok with the race card

Advertisement
this cat renegged on paying his bill for the VT game and is *****ing again about money. Yet he wants everyone to believe 2-3K was no issue in this thread. Neg this ***** *** soft shouldered ******.

OP pulled his donation for a banner and left the organizer with his thumb up his *** to cover the costs.

He's a wanted man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back