I'm calling the Herald tomorrow

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
While I should probably invest in something better, I am calling them tomorrow and inquiring how much a full page ad in the sports section would cost.......and I'm going all in.

I'm taking a full page out. I HATE AL GOLDEN!!!!!

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

Advertisement
Make it an advertisement for Butch. Use facts and figures with a big pretty picture.

He's not hard to sell.

While I should probably invest in something better, I am calling them tomorrow and inquiring how much a full page ad in the sports section would cost.......and I'm going all in.

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

I love it go for it brother balls to the wall

Advertisement
Just trash Golden and No'D in the article, use facts such as Defensive numbers throughout the years and possibly the pictures of our D on 3&1 situations and write about how Butch would be great for us.

I remember a full-page ad was taken out right before Coker was fired. It was addressed to BOT.

Just trash Golden and No'D in the article, use facts such as Defensive numbers throughout the years and possibly the pictures of our D on 3&1 situations and write about how Butch would be great for us.

I have to disagree with the D'Onofrio part, I say leave his name out of it completely. Bringing D'Onofrio up only gives Golden a fall guy.

Advertisement
I was thinking a "pitch book " handed to the BOT. However a full page message in the Herald could be more powerful. Also, more importantly, it can't be swept under the rug.

Just try to include as many jaw dropping stats as possible and make it loud and over the top attention grabbing.

Advertisement
If you get this done, You'll have my vote for porster of the year lolll Good Luck Soldier!

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!
Seriously, the ******* herald? It's not 1999.

if you have that money, don't direct it at old school media like that. No impact. None. You gonna create it on your typewriter?

like the spirit but that's not they way to spend it to reach the goal

Advertisement
Great idea, it will make the UM fan base look great. :stephenahand:

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

Who gives a bleep about the fanbase's perception? It's not like it can get much worse. I applaud the OP for doing something about it.

The Herald is a great idea. Why don't you start a kickstarter and we'll all chip in! First step is to get this pinned so we can all contribute. You need to list stats about why to fire Al and why to hire Butch.

Some ideas:
-We have lost 7 of the last 10 against p5 schools; ALL BY DOUBLE DIGITS
-Al is below .500 as a HC without cupcakes like FAMU
-Al is 0-3 vs FSU and 1-2 vs VT
-Al has had two of the worst defenses in Miami history
-Al is 1-38 or 1-39 vs teams with 8 or more wins in his career
etc. etc.

Then you need stats for Butch like
-52-20 at Miami during probation
-Undefeated in bowl games at Miami
-Built a team that went on to have 17 first round picks and 34 players drafted
-Record graduation rates and apr while at Miami
-Cleared by NCAA at UNC
-Says he wants the job, football alumni backs him; he is a proven winner and hungry to win his first NC
-UNC had 1 winning season in 6 before Butch got there and had 3 winning seasons in 4 years once he got there

Why don't we start a petition to fire Al and hire butch and include it as part of the Herald article?

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

Negged.....

We the fans wouldn't look any worst than the product Al keeps trotting out on the field.....

Advertisement
Back