I'm calling the Herald tomorrow

image.jpg

Advertisement
Lets not forget out offense, they are terrible too. Have any of you seen the NCAA stats for our offense? We are dead last in 3rd down conversions. and in the 100's in several others. this program needs a whole new staff that knows what they are doing, Golden, D, Coley all need to go.

Special Teams:

KO Returns coverage - 24.09yds per return (108th)
Punt Returns - 7.00yds per return (78th)
KO Returns - 20.40yds per return (77th)

Defense:

Tackles for Loss: (106th)
3rd down Conversion: (66th)
Total Defense: (16th) with 18 TD's allowed (Stanford is #2 Total Defense with 5 TD's allowed so let's not be fooled)
Team Sacks: (T60th)
Red Zone D: (55th)
Rushing D: (72nd)
Interceptions: 4 in 6 games (T68th)
4th Down Defense: (T68th)

Offense:

Total Offense: (81st)
Third Down % (125th) dead last
Turnovers Lost: (120th)
Interceptions: (114th)
Time of Possesion: (113th)
First Down Offense: (57th)
Fumbles Lost: (T102nd)
Sacks Allowed: 1.67 (T51st)
Red Zone Offense: (77th)

here they are from another Thread. Include this!!!

While I should probably invest in something better, I am calling them tomorrow and inquiring how much a full page ad in the sports section would cost.......and I'm going all in.

I'm taking a full page out. I HATE AL GOLDEN!!!!!

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

you want a good Ad? i'll help design it .. but it has to be a good one.. not some bs with crap on it.

something along the lines of "WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEDIOCRITY! Open letter to UM Administration & Coaches..and have a VERY well written letter" also a "p.s. to players letting them know that we understand you put with stuff to protect themselves from backlash team but we will be their voice"

the letter should talk about how they tore the orange bowl away from us and how for the past ten years admin did not fully support the program and care enough to bring in winning coaches.

we should not put bs message with golden gtfo or bs like that but a well written clear message. AND have is be "signed" by season ticket holder and donors.

think about it.. this is the "you say you don't listen to us ... well you will read this buddy!" AND to make sure to thank him for sticking around BUT getting a 2019 contract extension sort of makes us even.

p.s.s Dorrito...we kindly ask you to step aside and allow a d coach that will be able to utilize the available talent to salvage our next years class...

again NO vulgar or mean crap but very serious and straight forward

i'll buy the ad and donate if its done right

Advertisement
This is taking matters in your hand. We need to do more. Have pep rallies and all. Let's do this man. We can't just complain on here.

Hate to be the wet blanket here, but do you have any idea what a one time run of a full page ad is???? (even in a rag like the Herald-- its stil a major metro publication even though it's essentially toilet paper after printing.)

Advertisement
This guy is better than all of our boosters. It isn't saying much but man. It's not about the quantity of money you spend its about the quality.

The Herald is a great idea. Why don't you start a kickstarter and we'll all chip in! First step is to get this pinned so we can all contribute. You need to list stats about why to fire Al and why to hire Butch.

Some ideas:
-We have lost 7 of the last 10 against p5 schools; ALL BY DOUBLE DIGITS
-Al is below .500 as a HC without cupcakes like FAMU
-Al is 0-3 vs FSU and 1-2 vs VT
-Al has had two of the worst defenses in Miami history
-Al is 1-38 or 1-39 vs teams with 8 or more wins in his career
etc. etc.

Then you need stats for Butch like
-52-20 at Miami during probation
-Undefeated in bowl games at Miami
-Built a team that went on to have 17 first round picks and 34 players drafted
-Record graduation rates and apr while at Miami
-Cleared by NCAA at UNC
-Says he wants the job, football alumni backs him; he is a proven winner and hungry to win his first NC
-UNC had 1 winning season in 6 before Butch got there and had 3 winning seasons in 4 years once he got there

Why don't we start a petition to fire Al and hire butch and include it as part of the Herald article?

This right here.

Let us know the cost if you need help and you've got a $100 from me

Advertisement
I hate the argument that doing something like this makes our fan base look bad. If any other team had to deal with crap that we do then they would be doing the same thing, probably worse. So when people like Tim Reynolds say that UM fan base is bad, it bull****. We're not bad, we have to deal with ineptitude that no other college has to, except maybe michigan. I can honestly say that out of 125 FBS, we probably have the worst coach.

What we as fans should do is have a rally like Michigan did. That speaks louder than a banner or a full page add in the Herald. That shows an entire fan base fed up and doing something about united!

Power in numbers my fellow Cane fans

Advertisement
While I should probably invest in something better, I am calling them tomorrow and inquiring how much a full page ad in the sports section would cost.......and I'm going all in.

I'm taking a full page out. I HATE AL GOLDEN!!!!!

BBB=Bring Back Butch!!!

you want a good Ad? i'll help design it .. but it has to be a good one.. not some bs with crap on it.

something along the lines of "WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEDIOCRITY! Open letter to UM Administration & Coaches..and have a VERY well written letter" also a "p.s. to players letting them know that we understand you put with stuff to protect themselves from backlash team but we will be their voice"

the letter should talk about how they tore the orange bowl away from us and how for the past ten years admin did not fully support the program and care enough to bring in winning coaches.

we should not put bs message with golden gtfo or bs like that but a well written clear message. AND have is be "signed" by season ticket holder and donors.

think about it.. this is the "you say you don't listen to us ... well you will read this buddy!" AND to make sure to thank him for sticking around BUT getting a 2019 contract extension sort of makes us even.

p.s.s Dorrito...we kindly ask you to step aside and allow a d coach that will be able to utilize the available talent to salvage our next years class...

again NO vulgar or mean crap but very serious and straight forward

i'll buy the ad and donate if its done right

I hope he doesn't take your advice. Taking about the Orange Bowl and any other collateral issues would be retarded. Stick to hammering El Foldo and use the multitude of stats available over the last few years to drive the point home. Also be sure to bring up him embarrassing UM by begging for the ped state job a couple months ago. If also question why UM fired Shannon, a loyal UM man, and isn't looking to fire his inferior white successor.

Get you money's worth. Go hard.

Al Golden needs to go eliteproxy!!! Not no D!!! It is Butch or Bust!

Elite proxy was stumping for El Foldo as recently as a week ago. He should probably bow out on this. Pretty sure he was shedding the fans who were talking about flying a banner.

Advertisement
Back