If you've complained about CFB, don't be a cuck...

Well according to the OP now your significant other is going to cheat on you. Prepare your attorney.

Well, to be honest, most of theirs won't. But yours is definitely getting railed in a Motel 6 tonight as you absorb this classic matchup between two college football Titans...that will in no way ever be replicated.

Well, until next year I suppose.

Advertisement
Well, to be honest, most of theirs won't. But yours is definitely getting railed in a Motel 6 tonight as you absorb this classic matchup between two college football Titans...that will in no way ever be replicated.

Well, until next year I suppose.
**** you you fiend. I better skip the game.

I’m gonna watch the game and I don’t give a **** what you say about it you fcukin donkey

I'm saying you're an enabling cuck, is all.

But, hey, that Tua, **** of a QB, right! If only Miami could recruit a QB like that. You know what might help? Angry internet posts!

I'm saying you're an enabling cuck, is all.

But, hey, that Tua, **** of a QB, right! If only Miami could recruit a QB like that. You know what might help? Angry internet posts!
Seems to be a lot of unsolicited talk about cuckoldry ITT from you. Is there something you want to tell us, OP?

Advertisement
I've been there. Used to tell myself I couldn't miss it. Everyone's watching, right? Going to be a great game, two stacked teams and all that, right?

ESPN is counting on you. And they will next year too, supporting Bama-OSU...or will it be Georgia-Clemson. And in three years, make sure you don't miss Bama-Clemson part 6!

Sad.

You do realize that the networks don't know who watches besides those who contribute to the ratings with set monitors?

Kenneth is hosting a watch party tonight with SevenNSeven and Mike Thot's wives. Fondue will be available at halftime. Bellinis after every Clemson score. Negronis after each Baga score. Should be splendid.

Advertisement
Yeah..

KaleidoscopicAccomplishedDikkops-small.gif

One of the best lines in any movie

I'm so confused...why am I not supposed to be watching this game again, something about my wife cheating on me and ESPN performing oral *** on somebody....

The level of f@ggotry in OP's post suggests that a Turkish bear will be falling asleep inside him tonight.

I figured some of the thinner skinned would like this thread.

But seriously.

We ***** about ESPN. We ***** about Bama and Clemson dropping bags (debatable), breaking the sport with their spending (undebatable), or rampantly breaking NCAA rules (undeniable).

But yet, you ******* enable that **** by paying it attention. By giving it clicks, views, any of your time whatsoever.

At what point are you just supporting a **** product because you're hooked?

****, maybe it will take Bama vs Clemson part VI for it to hit home, maybe I'm a few years too early.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If i was going to wat h ill watch it on stream so im not giving it ratings lol. I dont care if its in black and white or standard definition

Advertisement
Back