If you've complained about CFB, don't be a cuck...

SevenNSeven

Junior
...by watching tonight's football game.

The Saban Plantation vs Dabo's Daycare (complete with slides!)

Regardless of who wins, college football loses. So, suck it up, put on your big boys pants, and show ESPN how you feel about their enabling of the corrupt aspects of the sport.

Take your wife/girlfriend/mistress out. Make sure to point out how you care/are the sensitive type that doesn't give a crap about football --> profit.

Take your dog for a walk. Build a god**** model with your kid. Binge watch some crap on Netflix.

Just don't buy into the hype about this being something you need to watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No chance I don't watch the game with, by far, the best players in CFB competing.

Enjoy Olive Garden with your wife tho...

Yeah..

KaleidoscopicAccomplishedDikkops-small.gif

Advertisement
No chance I don't watch the game with, by far, the best players in CFB competing.

Enjoy Olive Garden with your wife tho...

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Your significant other is undoubtedly stepping out on you tonight, and the only action you're catching is the verbal fellacio ESPN is going to be performing on Saban for three hours.

But hey, 'best (paid) players' and all that, right? Or maybe you are just 'a huge fan of the sport,' or 'just love football.'

Sure man. Whatever you tell yourself. She'll be faithful, just give it time, right?

Advertisement

Your significant other is undoubtedly stepping out on you tonight, and the only action you're catching is the verbal fellacio ESPN is going to be performing on Saban for three hours.

But hey, 'best (paid) players' and all that, right? Or maybe you are just 'a huge fan of the sport,' or 'just love football.'

Sure man. Whatever you tell yourself. She'll be faithful, just give it time, right?
What the actual **** are you flapping your gums about? Holy ****! LMAO

Sorry, but this is the final game of the only sport I really care about anymore for nine months. I hate Bama and I hate Clemson, but I'm going to watch because I love the sport.

Since you're so worried about what the announcers are going to be talking about - watch the Coaches' Film Room broadcast. It's absolutely the best way to watch these games when you don't have a dog in the fight.

Advertisement
...and watch tonight's football game.

The Saban Plantation vs Dabo's Daycare (complete with slides!)

Regardless of who wins, college football loses. So, suck it up, put on your big boys pants, and show ESPN how you feel about their enabling of the currupt aspects of the sport.

Take your wife/girlfriend/mistress out. Make sure to point out how you care/are the sensitive type that doesn't give a crap about football --> profit.

Take your dog for a walk. Build a god**** model with your kid. Binge watch some crap on Netflix.

Just don't buy into the hype about this being something you need to watch.
WTF? It's the two best teams in the nation, hands down, facing off for a championship. It'll be college ball at its highest level. I'm supposed to not watch it as some ghey form of protest?!? GTFO

WTF? It's the two best teams in the nation, hands down, facing off for a championship. It'll be college ball at its highest level. I'm supposed to not watch it as some ghey form of protest?!? GTFO
Well according to the OP now your significant other is going to cheat on you. Prepare your attorney.

Sorry, but this is the final game of the only sport I really care about anymore for nine months. I hate Bama and I hate Clemson, but I'm going to watch because I love the sport.

I've been there. Used to tell myself I couldn't miss it. Everyone's watching, right? Going to be a great game, two stacked teams and all that, right?

ESPN is counting on you. And they will next year too, supporting Bama-OSU...or will it be Georgia-Clemson. And in three years, make sure you don't miss Bama-Clemson part 6!

Sad.

Advertisement
The UCF-LSU game was actually really good from the opening kickoff to the last play.

This is just another repeat where the names change but that's about all.

I've been there. Used to tell myself I couldn't miss it. Everyone's watching, right? Going to be a great game, two stacked teams and all that, right?

ESPN is counting on you. And they will next year too, supporting Bama-OSU...or will it be Georgia-Clemson. And in three years, make sure you don't miss Bama-Clemson part 6!

Sad.
Or how about a team like Miami handle their sh-t and beat the teams ahead of them and earn a spot in the playoff instead of crying about the teams that do precisely that? Novel concept, I know.

Advertisement
Back