If you've complained about CFB, don't be a cuck...

Advertisement
I think you mean "Don't be a cuck BY watching tonight's game." "Don't be a cuck AND watch tonight's game." seems to imply you are a cuck for NOT watching.

...by watching tonight's football game.

The Saban Plantation vs Dabo's Daycare (complete with slides!)

Regardless of who wins, college football loses. So, suck it up, put on your big boys pants, and show ESPN how you feel about their enabling of the currupt aspects of the sport.

Take your wife/girlfriend/mistress out. Make sure to point out how you care/are the sensitive type that doesn't give a crap about football --> profit.

Take your dog for a walk. Build a god**** model with your kid. Binge watch some crap on Netflix.

Just don't buy into the hype about this being something you need to watch.
I don’t watch games I can’t finish so no problem for me. How the **** are they starting the game at 9 PM. It won’t finish till around 1
AM here on the East Coast.

I agree with OP’s point, I mean how many times have we seen the Canes fleeced by bad calls or lack thereof, which is why I feel like the best course is to leave the ACC. They get to sht on us with this bad officiating and still Milk the Cash Cow. The NCAA turns a blind eye to all the cheating these motherfcukers are doing yet suspended Dewan Hernandez for allegedly meeting with an agent. If all things were fair and equal across the college football landscape I would definitely watch, but in this state where we get pretty **** good ratings yet still get sht on. No Thank You!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back