I would sign with Miami, but would visit
1) BAMA
2) UGA
3) LSU
4) Ole Miss
5) Tennessee

Advertisement
1)Miami nuff said
2)USC I love Cali and they have great tradition.
3)Oregon just to see Nike U and I have never been to Oregon.
4,5) Notre Lame and Oh-hi-ho Ain't just to take a crap in the middle of their campus.

Go Canes!!!

I take offense to you insinuating that if I were a 5-star recruit, I'd be black (judging from your justification of the OSU visit).

Oh, and by the way, I'm just breaking balls. I know for sure 2 of mine would be Miami and USC, and then the others would be Arizona State (for the *****), Texas (for the *****), and FSU (probably for the *****)
Arizona got the baddies like that???

Advertisement
Unfortunately, you'd be farting into the wind......none of those programs will ever go on probation in our lifetimes.

Even if you had tapes, videos and several clergymen and priests as witnesses. Especially Bama and ND
He could have several members of Congress with him and they’ll still get off.

Stanford, Colorado, Oregon, LSU, and Bama in that order.

School and supposedly a picture perfect town and college in Stanford.

Colorado and Oregon for the weed

LSU for food and the southern women.

Bama, to see what goes on inside the college football super power.

Honorable mention is Texas and then Michigan. Been to both, but not as a recruit.

FIFY

If I was a 5 star recruit I would go to
Bama
Lsu
Georgia
Clemson
Fsu

Those would be my 5 official visits because they offer the most I would get all their bags after I silently commit to them on each official visit. Then I would come to the U for paradise camp in July and splurge all those bags with our commits and targets and live like a king and laugh with the coaching staffs about those official visits and of course sign with the U.

Advertisement
Miami
Miami
Miami
UF (Grab Fire Extinguisher...Unload It In Hall)
FSU (Grab Chica...Kiss Chica...Cuckhold BF Watching)
"Willie"????......Is That You???

I'd go to Alabaga just to take their money then spurn them on National signing day flipping to the Canes while throwing Bama's hat into a pile of dog ****
I was thinking the same thing. I’d be all Bama and Georgia all the way up to the end. Then play the hat game and have Trick Daddy perform “U Already Know” live at my signing day celebration on ESPN.

Are u kidding me!?

Holy ****....Scottsdale/Tempe is not real life bro. If you've never been, book a ticket right now. If you like unreal smoking hot white blondes 18-25 who like to get drunk as ****, it's Disney World.
I've heard it was a hotbed, but I've never been. How about Phoenix?

Advertisement
Miami - Obvious tradition and my Bias
Michigan - They run pro style schemes
UGA - Pro style schemes
Stanford - Smash mouth hard nosed football
Texas - Tradition

Advertisement
1. Miami - because they’re my favorite team.
2. Ole Miss - Chicks
3. Arizona St - Chicks
4. Tennessee - Family in the area.
5. USC or UCLA - Rams fan.

Where would you take your 5 officials and non-athletic reason why. I will list mine below

1. Miami - Major City with Diversity, Private University with Small Class. Post College Opportunities

2. Ohio State - Located in one of the best cities for Black Professionals. Buckeye Alumni Network Nationwide is strong

3. USC - Located right in Downtown of a Major City. Warm Weather year round. USC Alumni Network is strong on the West Coast. Private University with Small Classes.

4. Texas - Located in a city that is strong for young professionals. Pretty much guaranteed a strong paying job within the State.

5. Stanford - Enough said.

Miami- Latina Booty
FSU- WT Booty
ASU- Tan Booty
WVU- Redneck Booty
USC- Moviestar Booty
Fsu has famu there too, so there’s the blk booty, booty buffet.

Fsu would so get a visit ( my last visit),after I thrash a rainbow coalition of ****** I’d go take a dump on the 50 yard line in Doak, while throwing up the U.

Then tweet “ after talking with my family, and praying on it I’ll be committing to the U. Respek my decision.

Ps I’ll be releasing a top 12 in six months.

Miami- I’d already be a commit lol
USC- It’s LA
Arizona St- Heard forever about the bytches, gotta see what the hype is about
Oregon- Always wanted to see their facilities in person
UF- I’d take trolling to a new level

Advertisement
Back