If you was a 5* Recruit

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Where would you take your 5 officials and non-athletic reason why. I will list mine below

1. Miami - Major City with Diversity, Private University with Small Class. Post College Opportunities

2. Ohio State - Located in one of the best cities for Black Professionals. Buckeye Alumni Network Nationwide is strong

3. USC - Located right in Downtown of a Major City. Warm Weather year round. USC Alumni Network is strong on the West Coast. Private University with Small Classes.

4. Texas - Located in a city that is strong for young professionals. Pretty much guaranteed a strong paying job within the State.

5. Stanford - Enough said.

Advertisement
1.Miami
2. Usc
3. Michigan(edit: Hawaii)
4. Auburn
5. Arizona state

I take offense to you insinuating that if I were a 5-star recruit, I'd be black (judging from your justification of the OSU visit).

Oh, and by the way, I'm just breaking balls. I know for sure 2 of mine would be Miami and USC, and then the others would be Arizona State (for the *****), Texas (for the *****), and FSU (probably for the *****)

Advertisement
USC, Bama, Michigan, Oklahoma, Miami. Just a big fan of football history so those would draw me in. Ohio State and ND can rot.
Honestly though, as a 17 year old I'd probably visit Miami and then whatever 4 schools would pay me the most to include them in my top 5.

giphy.gif

USC, Bama, Michigan, Oklahoma, Miami. Just a big fan of football history so those would draw me in. Ohio State and ND can rot.
Honestly though, as a 17 year old I'd probably visit Miami and then whatever 4 schools would pay me the most to include them in my top 5.

**** Bama and Oklahoma lol

Advertisement
i honestly wouldnt take an official to Miami being that i'm from south florida.

I would take a visit to the West Coast- UCLA/USC
Ohio State- in the midwest is a nice visit to get some strange
Alabama- Definately gonna get some strange and the TREATMENT. I made my first Bama game last season with a friend of the family/booster and they thought maybe i was recruit or former player.lol..treated like a god.
Utah- never ever gonna visit there...might as well go on a paid for official visit.area.
Oregon- to see the facilities, area of the country
I would do all that and commit to um.

In my real life i only took three visits. Usf, UCF, and committed to an HBCU in Atlanata because of my Official Visit there was LITTY.lmao

Alabama- Definately gonna get some strange and the TREATMENT. I made my first Bama game last season with a friend of the family/booster and they thought maybe i was recruit or former player.lol..treated like a god.
Utah- never ever gonna visit there...might as well go on a paid for official visit.area.

In my real life i only took three visits. Usf, UCF, and committed to an HBCU in Atlanata because of my Official Visit there was LITTY.lmao
Cau?

which hbcu in atlanta?

Advertisement
I wouldn’t go to Miami because I don’t need to see it! I live here got dammit lol.

USC
Texas
LSU
Arizona State
ND(my parents are very catholic as am I...they would love to go there)

All decked out head to toe in canes gear and a shirt that’s says “I came for da bytches” in the front and “I’m going to Miami” in the back.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t go to Miami because I don’t need to see it! I live here got dammit lol.

USC
Texas
LSU
Arizona State
ND(my parents is very catholic as am I...they would love to go there)

All decked out head to toe in canes gear and a shirt that’s says “I came for da bytches” in the front and “I’m going to Miami” in the back.

Yea take oregon off my list. Totally forgot about them. Notre Dame would be it so my dad can visit the churches, etc...and i would literall scare all the squares around with my gold teeth at the time lmao. Would have been epic. Would have pulled a Willie Williams in Gainesville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back