If you was a 5* Recruit

Advertisement
I take offense to you insinuating that if I were a 5-star recruit, I'd be black (judging from your justification of the OSU visit).

Oh, and by the way, I'm just breaking balls. I know for sure 2 of mine would be Miami and USC, and then the others would be Arizona State (for the *****), Texas (for the *****), and FSU (probably for the *****)

Well those are HIS reasons, and assuming from his answer, HE is black. You don't have to have the same answers for the same reasoning as him. Stop being offended & put on your big boy pants.

Advertisement
Wouldn't need to use one on Miami since I live here but....

Fsu- wear canes gear, take illegal benefits
Uf- wear canes gear , take illegal benefits
Ohio state- canes gear and illegal benefits
ND- canes gear and take illegal benefits
Alabama- canes gear and take illegal benfits

Then I would expose those mother****ers and sign with Miami

Unfortunately, you'd be farting into the wind......none of those programs will ever go on probation in our lifetimes.

Even if you had tapes, videos and several clergymen and priests as witnesses. Especially Bama and ND

Advertisement
This is just for me. You all might be different.

1. Miami. I'd eventually sign at the U
2. Ole Miss. White women and $$$$
3. Georgia. See number 2
4. Bama. Try to fine$$e my visit
5. LSU or Tennessee. Same deal. F you pay me

I take offense to you insinuating that if I were a 5-star recruit, I'd be black (judging from your justification of the OSU visit).

Oh, and by the way, I'm just breaking balls. I know for sure 2 of mine would be Miami and USC, and then the others would be Arizona State (for the *****), Texas (for the *****), and FSU (probably for the *****)

This guy fvcks!

USCw - Its Miami of the west
Clemson - Its close and they got some friendly white bltches
FSU - Just going there to "sleep" with bltches from FAM and state. ****, maybe even TCC too.
UGA - Never had a bad time in Athens. Even as a non-recruit/player those chicks like to have fun and they pay for everything. One of the true college town gems in the nation.
Miami - Self-explanatory. Id commit on THIS visit

Last edited:
1 Miami 2 FAU 3 FIU 4 Miami-Dade College 5 Broward College. And i hope the flights are 1st class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d go to Miami, then to FSU so I could pull a Shaq/Blades and get photo throwing up U on their field...then Bama, UG, UF, and Clemson...same thing at each school🙌🙌🙌🙌

Based on the state of each program

USC - because they probably still throw bags and to live near LA? Count me in.
Bama - Bags of 100k, fancy Cars, You will be a 1st round pick even if your just decent because of Saban, because the State of Alabama is all about football if your good your treated like a king. Packed Stadium every Saturday and your not playing boring teams like Toledo. Always a championship contender to.
Ohio State - Read Bama.
Miami - No matter the scenario they would always be in my top 2 because it would be hard not seeing myself in green and orange.
Texas or LSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back