If you was a 5* Recruit

The fact that so many people say Miami shows how hard it must be for the staff to determine who has genuine interest and who is looking for a free trip. I suppose that’s just something you learn on the job.

Advertisement
The fact that so many people say Miami shows how hard it must be for the staff to determine who has genuine interest and who is looking for a free trip. I suppose that’s just something you learn on the job.

If this were Golden, then I would agree. Richt has been doing this for too long. I am sure this staff is aware of who is serious or not.

Last edited:
Besides Miami (fvck every other program btw)

Whoever got the highest bag for me, i'm signing. IDGAF

UCLA - Gotta see California, and Chip Kelly would intrigue me.
ASU - Hot women
Tex - Money program
Miami - It's home and I love the campus.

Advertisement
Miami- because that's where I am going
Colorado- my Alma mater
University of New Mexico- that's where I'm from
Colorado State- where my brothers live
UGA- my mom's Alma mater

I don't get the excitement about USC, my best friend lived walking distance from the stadium, it's kind of ghetto although it didn't seem unsafe but I just hated la in general probably my least favorite city

Where would you take your 5 officials and non-athletic reason why. I will list mine below

1. Miami - Major City with Diversity, Private University with Small Class. Post College Opportunities

2. Ohio State - Located in one of the best cities for Black Professionals. Buckeye Alumni Network Nationwide is strong

3. USC - Located right in Downtown of a Major City. Warm Weather year round. USC Alumni Network is strong on the West Coast. Private University with Small Classes.

4. Texas - Located in a city that is strong for young professionals. Pretty much guaranteed a strong paying job within the State.

5. Stanford - Enough said.

USC is in the hood, man...**** no.

Its a Cane website what do you expect? I am sure if you posted this on an LSU board you would get a ton of people saying LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back