If you was a 5* Recruit

Advertisement
In all seriousness I would troll FSU and Bama like if I was signing there, then give an interview that would go viral saying why would I play for a bunch of hicks.

Tried playing your game. I can get great ***** here. Fvck every other school. I can’t imagine spending a day listing to some jackass sell me on their ****** school. All Miami every dam day. There’s only one []_[]

Unfortunately, you'd be farting into the wind......none of those programs will ever go on probation in our lifetimes.

Even if you had tapes, videos and several clergymen and priests as witnesses. Especially Bama and ND

All those programs have been hit with probation, but id make sure it stuck.

Advertisement
Miami
F$u - to throw up the U on the spear.
UiF - to throw up the U on snapchat and not apologize.
ND - to throw up U over touchdown jesus.
UT - Austin is a cool city.

Edit: Wrote my excited response, then went back and saw @Canes2082 did it first and better, lol. /tipmyhat

Last edited:
Stanford, Colorado, Oregon, LSU, and Bama in that order.

School and supposedly a picture perfect town and college in Stanford.

Colorado and Oregon for the outdoors.

LSU for food and the southern women.

Bama, to see what goes on inside the college football super power.

Honorable mention is Texas and then Michigan. Been to both, but not as a recruit.

This is just for me. You all might be different.

1. Miami. I'd eventually sign at the U
2. Ole Miss. White women and $$$$
3. Georgia. See number 2
4. Bama. Try to fine$$e my visit
5. LSU or Tennessee. Same deal. F you pay me

Replace 1. With ASU and 5. With FSU and we have a winner. Those visits would be epic.

Then "shock the world" and sign with Miami.

Advertisement
I know this is going to come across like I have my orange and green glasses on, but I don't give a ****.

I would potentially visit another school, but that is only if I didn't have an offer from Miami. The second tat I would have received the offer from Miami, I would respectfully cancel any planned visit and completely shut down my recruitment.

Though it was a different sport (basketball), I had offers pulled, because I was waiting for Leanord Hamilton to offer me a scholly. Unfortunately, that offer never came, in which the only decent offer left on the table was from USC Gamecocks. I accepted. Coach Fogler (we called him Eddie King......five heartbeats reference), would punish me all the time for wearing Miami gear on campus. I was young and dumb and definitely didn't handle the situation well, but I essentially spent my entire freshman year at USC, being a sour little ***** because of not being able to play for The U. I ended up transferring to a D II school after my freshman year.

One of the schools that pulled the scholarship was none other than my hometown school, F$U. As I've stated several times during my tenure as a member of this message board, growing up, my family were all diehard Noles. Steve Robinson came to my home to extend the offer. My family, even knowing how big of a Miami fan that I was/am, thought that I would commit to fsu, because they raised me with the mindset of "family over everything." In their mind, I should have committed to FSU so that my grandparents and other family members would not have to travel to see me play. When I didn’t commit on the spot, my grandfather looked me right in the eye and told me that I didn't deserve to have his last name.

My relationship with my grandfather now, is beyond great, but that was a very painful moment to hear him utter those words. Nevertheless, I still waited on Miami. So when I say, this is not just me having on the orange and green glasses, I am serious. This was real life for me, not a hypothetical situation.

I was born to be a Cane, it just took me growing up and becoming a man to realize that I didn't have to attend the school, for that to be the case!

Replace 1. With ASU and 5. With FSU and we have a winner. Those visits would be epic.

Then "shock the world" and sign with Miami.
ASU is out. Just because Herm is such a tard I doubt they'd even have good "visit" system in place

I know this is going to come across like I have my orange and green glasses on, but I don't give a ****.

I would potentially visit another school, but that is only if I didn't have an offer from Miami. The second tat I would have received the offer from Miami, I would respectfully cancel any planned visit and completely shut down my recruitment.

Though it was a different sport (basketball), I had offers pulled, because I was waiting for Leanord Hamilton to offer me a scholly. Unfortunately, that offer never came, in which the only decent offer left on the table was from USC Gamecocks. I accepted. Coach Fogler (we called him Eddie King......five heartbeats reference), would punish me all the time for wearing Miami gear on campus. I was young and dumb and definitely didn't handle the situation well, but I essentially spent my entire freshman year at USC, being a sour little ***** because of not being able to play for The U. I ended up transferring to a D II school after my freshman year.

One of the schools that pulled the scholarship was none other than my hometown school, F$U. As I've stated several times during my tenure as a member of this message board, growing up, my family were all diehard Noles. Steve Robinson came to my home to extend the offer. My family, even knowing how big of a Miami fan that I was/am, thought that I would commit to fsu, because they raised me with the mindset of "family over everything." In their mind, I should have committed to FSU so that my grandparents and other family members would not have to travel to see me play. When I didn’t commit on the spot, my grandfather looked me right in the eye and told me that I didn't deserve to have his last name.

My relationship with my grandfather now, is beyond great, but that was a very painful moment to hear him utter those words. Nevertheless, I still waited on Miami. So when I say, this is not just me having on the orange and green glasses, I am serious. This was real life for me, not a hypothetical situation.

I was born to be a Cane, it just took me growing up and becoming a man to realize that I didn't have to attend the school, for that to be the case!
This, I wouldnt want to visit any other school if u got all the women in the world in sfla

UM
Bama
USC
OSU

Always keep that 5th one in my pocket

Flip from Bama to UM on signing day would be my plan all along...

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
My five OVs would be:
-Miami because of course
-Texas because Austin is one of my favorite cities and I'm sure a night on the town on 6th street wouldn't suck.
-USC because... Los Angeles
-UGA because I'd want to experience one SEC school with my OVs.
-Wisconsin bc I hear Madison is just a cold version of Austin

Advertisement
Back